• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dan Brown: The Lost Symbol

Gilgamesh

"Available on September 15, The Lost Symbol is Dan Brown's eagerly awaited follow-up to The Da Vinci Code, and will once again follow Robert Langdon through a masterful and unexpected new landscape." - Amazon.com

Who's going to be one of the first readers?

Not I :D.

I mean, I'll read it since I've already read Angels and Demons and Da Vinci Code . . . but not right away. It'll probably be a "get-at-library" book for me.

Unfortunately, I didn't really like The Da Vinci Code. I understand a lot of people loved it, but most of the plot elements felt repetitive and absurd. So I doubt I'll read it, unless it too generates so much controversy that I have to read it to engage in the subsequent debates.

This is probably going to be a "I borrowed it from a friend" book. I don't think Dan Brown's writing is that spectacular; he just chooses controversial topics.

This is just not a book that I want to go and plunk down cash for. I'll pass and wait for it at the library or used bookstore section. I'm sure there will be countless copies there eventually.:lol:

People that believe in conspiracies would be my guess.

I have a tip that it is run by the Illuminati, the freemasons, the Bilderberg group, the shriners, the G-8, the EU, the school crossing guards amalgamated international union, and the Indy 500.

I have a tip that it is run by the Illuminati, the freemasons, the Bilderberg group, the shriners, the G-8, the EU, the school crossing guards amalgamated international union, and the Indy 500.

You just HAD to mention the Indy 500, didn't you? Those men in black will be on your doorstep shortly after dark tonight. Hide your kids and koolaide packets...

I heard on the radio that he had another 12 Langdon plots waiting to be written...

I read the Da Vinci Code, and that was quite enough for me.

Back