• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Deodorant or Antiperspirant?

jenngorham said:
oh we are all so in love.....

moto, don't be so predictable.

I would bet Moto was thinking that the junction was in your hearts.

I'm not sure what you were thinking of, Jenn? Must EVERYTHING with you be naughty?

:D

leckert said:
I would bet Moto was thinking that the junction was in your hearts.

I'm not sure what you were thinking of, Jenn? Must EVERYTHING with you be naughty?

your check is in the mail.....

How did we get from a discussion of armpit smell to the love affair between Jenn and Motokid (with Leckert trying to squeeze in)?

Hey, Moto starting spamming his own thread! I was just jumping on the band wagon, as I am wont to do!

Miss Shelf said:
I don't know how armpits lead to romance. Any psychologists here? :p

When it comes to jennashleagorhspamzilla I'll take anything I can get....did you see that pcture of her in the HUFU t-shirt....or the naked pictures of her in the PH'D thread????? Damn-ozama!!!!!!! Hottie !!!!!!!

Motokid said:
When it comes to jennashleagorhspamzilla I'll take anything I can get....did you see that pcture of her in the HUFU t-shirt....or the naked pictures of her in the PH'D thread????? Damn-ozama!!!!!!! Hottie !!!!!!!

My attraction to Jenn-O-Liscious is purely intellectual.

Her witty repartee, and enlightening conversation are intriguing and very sensual!

EDIT:

Who am I kidding? Have you seen those jugs?

Motokid said:

I missed that. Got a link?

Miss Shelf said:
Men. Sigh. :rolleyes:
Gotta love 'em :p

As for the original question:

I don't think I know any woman who doesn't shave her armpits.

I use roll-on antiperspirant, I have quite the sweat-problems as well and normal deodorant really doesn't help for shite. So I'm using either Rexona or Dove - depending on what's cheaper when I need to restock my shelves. They work perfectly - quite perfectly.

Miss Shelf said:
I don't know how armpits lead to romance. Any psychologists here? :p

actually for once i think i have managed to spam with some degree of accuracy, as our smell releases pheromones and that does attract the opposite sex. (my biology is likely a bit rusty here :eek: ) this guy wrote a book about it. but i am certain there are more scientific answers.

on the topic of moto and leckert and i, well it's complicated. leckert really shouldn't be talking to me at all, his poopsie is not going to be impressed. and as to moto, just look at our avatar's, they speak volumes.

Jemima Aslana said:
Gotta love 'em :p

As for the original question:

I don't think I know any woman who doesn't shave her armpits.

I use roll-on antiperspirant, I have quite the sweat-problems as well and normal deodorant really doesn't help for shite. So I'm using either Rexona or Dove - depending on what's cheaper when I need to restock my shelves. They work perfectly - quite perfectly.

jerked back on track...or the jerk is back on track....

Do you women think the absence of hair might help in eliminating odor, or is it purely a visual, cosmetic thing?

Back