• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desktops

Jonzey? What kind of media player it that on the bottom right? I myself have winamp, but that's quite large, and I'm looking for a small mediaplayer, like the one you have.

Cheers, Martin :D

Martin, im not positive, but i think its the integrated bar from the latest version of Windows Media Player - but you'd have to get Jonzey to confirm :)

Phil

Hey, I have windows Media Player ... just never use it. I've always prefered Winamp. I'll check it out!

Oh, and Jonzey, please feel free to confirm.

Winamp rules for MP3 :)

For video playback, Zoom Player rocks da house :)

For DVD, the best is power DVD.

Regards
SillyWabbit

Winamp is ok, it's just so bloody huge.

This is actual size:

Winamp.jpg

See?

You can change the size of the skin in winamp :) Normally there is an option that comes with a skin to change the opacity and the size of the skin. I always make mine smaller :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

Alright. Give me the name of a small Winamp skin that actually looks good.

Well?

*confirms* Yes, Phil is correct, its the integrated bar from the latest version of Windows Media Player. :)

@VTChEwbecca -Yeah its from www.digitalblasphemy.com :) That pic took my breath away, I love it. I'd actually love to live in a cave similar to that ;)

Well... Well.... I heard he is mean to kids! I hear he steals their sweets! And you know what else? I hear he is mean to animals! I hear he even spanks his monkey in public!!!!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Jeez, i havnt spanked my monkey in public since the Great Public Monkey Spanking Epidemic back in '55 :D

Phil

Man ... you're ancient!

Over here in Holland it's normal, polite even, to spank your monkey in public. Seriously. Doesn't even have to be your own monkey.

To drag this thread sligthly off-topic (as if it wasn't already).
its the integrated bar from the latest version of Windows Media Player.
I have Windows Media Player, but how do I get that integrated bar, thingie?

Back