• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desktops

Whoops.

Changed my desktop again.

Here it is, and I think I'll stick with this one for a while:

Desktop.jpg

I especially like the clock! It actually works!

Cheers, Martin :D

God! That's awesome. And in black-and-white, so sinister.
I see men being led up those stairs handcuffed, blindfolded. Legs dragging. Blood.

Please, Wolhay, tell me this picture was taken in a pleasant local park with ponds and koi, snowmen and children's laughter. Please. :eek:

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
Please, Wolhay, tell me this picture was taken in a pleasant local park with ponds and koi, snowmen and children's laughter. Please.
Up the stairs and through a tunnel with political graffiti with Bush among others there's a street named "All Hallows Street" and the church there might be named the All hallows church, I'm not sure, I'm just rubbish at the church names.

"Behind me" actually is something close to a park, or more like a grassy break from the concrete city. There's a small "pond".. well a hole in the ground with water in it and at the moment there's probably just mud in it but it's apparantly deep enough to have a fence around it so that fewer gnomes will drown. There's also a small hill where evil children ride sledges in winter.

Wolhay said:
There's also a small hill where evil children ride sledges in winter.

Oh that conjures up a wonderful image :D :D

Thanks for reassuring me. :) (Bit worried about the tunnel though. Tunnels worry me <mutter, mutter> )

Third Man Girl

Well I finally figured out how to post my desktop without taking up half a page! :rolleyes:

It's a beach we went to last summer.

matira-desktop.jpg

Ell :)

Ell said:
It's a beach we went to last summer.

All I can see is a red X surrounded by a box. :confused:

Is this the spot where we all start digging? Well, I'm game :) I'll bring the spades and the dog :D

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
All I can see is a red X surrounded by a box. :confused:

Is this the spot where we all start digging? Well, I'm game :) I'll bring the spades and the dog :D
:eek: Just when I thought I was so clever! :eek:

I have no idea why you can't see it TMG! I can see it. Really, I can!

Ell :(

Litany said:
It's on a geocities site, they're fussy about hotlinking. Try clicking the link below instead. :)

http://www.geocities.com/nelle_1_2000/matira-desktop.jpg
Litany: Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! :)

< foot-stamping > I still wanna play the game
Third Man Girl
Well, if you really, really want to . . . Take 10 paces back. Turn 90 degrees left. Take another 10 paces back. Turn 90 degrees right. Start digging.

Ell ;)

how do you guys upload pics from ur comp on the forum?

right now i have an awesome pic of Mortal Kombat 5 , Two fighters : Scorpion and SubZero looking really scary

Piedro, you cant link to pictures on your computer - it has to be from a website as far as i know.

Phil

:cool: Mine is a wolf in forest in moonlight; second is a white horse near the seaside in moonlight; third is a white lily; 4th is a white rose; all of which are clean, fresh, and vivid, with a sense of tranquility/peaceful (which word can be better?)

Hope i can show them to you. :rolleyes:

BESTS :)

:) Hi, wolhay, everytime I saw your avatar, I fancied that I saw someone lonely, and detached (frome what, don'tknow?) And I just want to do something to make the person behind that avatar happy. Ummm, might be my problem,anyway :eek:

Sincerely, wish you happy!!! *smile* :p

1) I am goofy for all things English, but have never been to England so have an idealized view of it.
2) I have an ongoing flirtation with all things mystical.

:rolleyes: Yeah, *shake hands with Ashlea*. Me too, I have kinda laughable fancy for England, some complex with that country. ;)

Back