• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desktops

phil_t said:
Jeez, i havnt spanked my monkey in public since the Great Public Monkey Spanking Epidemic back in '55 :D

Phil

Confession time Phil. When was the last time you spanked your monkey in private? :)

RaVeN

What i do in the privacy of my own home is my business .....

.... so, yesterday i'd say ;)

Phil :D

Martin - right click anywhere empty on your toolbar, go to Toolbar and select Windows Media Player - now, when you minimise WMP it will create the bar in your Toolbar (or something like that ;))

phil_t said:
What i do in the privacy of my own home is my business .....

.... so, yesterday i'd say ;)

Phil :D

Keep that up (ahem) and I wouldn't be surprised if it spit at ya. :D

RaVeN

Welcome to the Book Forum, no Taboo too big, no Taboo too small :D

That right folks, roll up, roll up, for conversations about masturbation, gay sex, threesomes, foursomes, and everything else under the sun. :p

Phil

By the way, Phil, your advice on the Windows Media Player ... well, it stinks!

There!

Does anyone actually know how to get it like that?

Cheers, Martin :D

This is the exact advise from the Help File:

Right-click an open area of the Windows taskbar (such as below the system clock), point to Toolbars, and then select Windows Media Player.
Click the Minimize button.
The first step enables the feature and must only be performed once. To switch to mini Player mode in the future, simply perform step 2.

It only works with the latest version of Media Player and XP

Phil :p

Yesssss ... thank you! I'd been looking for a nice and small media player, and you can't get any smaler than integrated into the taskbar!

Thanks, Phil!

Cheers, Martin :D

OK... here is a first.

Ready?

Brace yourselfs.

I am actually draggong a thread back on topic!!! :eek:

Martin, here is another question, in all your wisdom, I hope you can anwser me!!!!

I had a dream last night. No, not that kind! I dreamed I was in a lift ( elevator for our American friends ). For some reason I could hear this wild and howling wind outside. The wind was making the lift rock from side to side. Suddenly, the lift began to fall but then stopped but continued rocking from side to side. I tried to force the door open but it was locked. I was stuck in the lift!

My question now is: How many people get stuck in lifts( elevators ) every year? I would like to know world wide statistics and also country by country.

Regards
SillyWabbit

Umm...did you not notice that this is the Destop thread and not the questions thread? In your attempt to bring in back on topic you just steered it even further away. You can't help yourself anymore, can you? The spam is in your blood.

LOL :)

Must be something to do with only have 3 & 1/2 hours sleep last night!
( that's my excuse )

Regards
SILLYwabbit

OK, I am assuming that this image hosting thingy is working right. I am always changing my desktop but here is what I have right now :)

Desktop%7E2.jpg

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
LOL :)

Must be something to do with only have 3 & 1/2 hours sleep last night!
( that's my excuse )

Regards
SILLYwabbit

I awoke from a perfectly sound sleep at 6:30 knowing that your tail was in trouble Master and still I could not save you from yourself. :(

What good is the force? :rolleyes:

Maybe the answers I seek will be found in the Dark Side :D

RaVeN

Back