• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desktops

They're not evil! How could you say that, of those cute li'l penguins which have lost their igloo?

You evil man!

Cheers

I'm not evil! Did the penguins tell you that? Those penguins are using the igloo to house weapons of mass ( and fishy ) destruction!

Well, as you can see in the playlist at the top of my desktop, I like Radiohead better than Bowie. But Bowie is definitely in my list o' favourites.

Cheers

A picture of myself and my five closest friends in our senior year of high school. Since I moved 4,000 miles away from them all, I'm sort of nostalgic.

(Wow, I was a lot thinner then! Lol.)

if hay82 is allowed to screw up the layout, so am I!

I just got this the other day.

azapatopi.net_themes_commielinux107.png

Cute, isn't it? ;)

Martin said:
On my desktop there's a picture I took of my backyard:

Image1.jpg

No, kidding, it's a natural park close to my home, which I went to a couple of weeks ago, with my girlfriend. Did take the picture myself, though.

Cheers, Martin :D

good lord!! are here only people they have creative skills?? :D

on my desktop is in this moment a picture called "etaregion"!! it's in the space with red fog and a bunch of stars!! i love it!!

I've got a sunflower. I DID have a picture of a sexy actor but the TB nurse I share an office with was less than impressed with him, so I changed it. I suppose elevated hormones have no place in the hospital!

Back