• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

details

how do you live?
by my wits and moxy

like with whom do you live together
with my husband and 2 boys.

when do you get up
7ish

what do you like for breakfast
i just like all breakfast food in general. it's my favourite meal.

how often you have sex
i'm having it right now.

if you are a procrastenator...or anything else
oh yeah big time, and lots of other things too

like what does your coffeecup looks
it's light blue

what colors do you have on your walls
coco in the bedroom, coffee with milk in the living room and the rest of the house is still in the colours of the previous owners, pastels :eek:

how many children

what you like to eat
what don't i like is a better question. squash and scallops

VTChEwbecca said:
Yes, it makes life so much more pleasant! Much more pleasant than when dealing with my own mother, unfortuantely. I love her to death, but sometimes she can be quite a pain.

Yup, been there, done that, too. I speak with my mother about twice a year. She is in her own little dysfunctional world.

cajunmama said:
Yup, been there, done that, too. I speak with my mother about twice a year. She is in her own little dysfunctional world.

better in her own than in yours. :eek:

@ wabbit

where are your informations? :confused: :eek:

how do you live? Taking one day at a time.
Like with whom do you live together? My mum, dad, and sis
when do you get up? Well, during school months I wake at 6 am, during the summer (or when I don't have school), whenever the sun creeps through my window.
what do you like for breakfast? My favorite thing for breakfast is cold, left-over pizza, but I also eat cereal and waffles.
how often you have sex? Never have. I'm still a virgin.
if you are a procrastenator...or anything else? Yea, I'm pretty big procrastinator. I'm surprised I passed my final research paper. And with an A :)
like what does your coffeecup looks? Don't drink coffee. But I did just buy my dad a new coffee cup from my new school: MSMS
what colors do you have on your wall? White and Blue, but I'm about to move out soon so I don't really know yet.
how many children, grandchildren? None. I am 16, but I suppose it is possible...
what you like to eat...? Anything and everything....except hotdogs.

how do you live
a very chaotic life

like with whom do you live together
my boyfriend and about 20-29 other people give or take

when do you get up
when it's time

what do you like for breakfast
anything i can shovel down before the guests come in with that wild look in their eye wanting coffee

how often do you have sex
when the mood strikes ;)

if you are a procrastenator..or anything else
well i am certainly something else, but most definately a procrastinater..my kitchen looks..well let's just say it's not a good scene in there right now and will stay that way until i get bored of doing whatever it is i am doing at that moment

like what does your coffee cup looks
like a little peice of heaven every morning

what colors do you have on your walls
well since i run an inn...many shades!

how many children
none

what you like to eat
almost everything, except cottage cheese :eek:

the cottage cheese is my fault. i forced her to try it when we were younger and she threw up. i wasn't a very good older sister was i?

The HORROR!!!! Sister abuse, it's rampant, I tell you! My older sister did that to me when I was young, only for me it was guacamole. Shame on you

and to this day, cajunmama, i can't look cottage cheese in the eye without bringing back those vile memories of me begging my older sister..'please, please, i really don't like it'..and my last vivid memory of the spoon coming at me piled high with the white curds of hell....*sigh* i need to go lay down

For me, it was more like, "hey, come here and taste this" and having a large spoon laden with the vile green stuff jammed into my mouth.

*oh, my, I think I'm having a flashback*

It must be bad when your own FAMILY makes you eat something you don't like, but it is worse when you do something bad and you first got it from your mum, then your dad and in the end your sister mutates into your second mum and you get it from her too, can you imagine this horror.

honeydevil said:
It must be bad when your own FAMILY makes you eat something you don't like, but it is worse when you do something bad and you first got it from your mum, then your dad and in the end your sister mutates into your second mum and you get it from her too, can you imagine this horror.
Oh, oh yeah, I'm with you. I'm the youngest, so with my two older sisters thrown in, its like I had three mothers. I NEVER heard the end of anything. A couple of times, I would be a brat just so one of them would send me to my room, which is where I wanted to go in the first place.

honeydevil said:
It must be bad when your own FAMILY makes you eat something you don't like,

Hey, it's not always bad. My brother gave my sister a cigar when she was 3 and make her smoke some of it. All I can say is, it's a foolproof method to make sure your children never take up smoking :D

ricky said:
and to this day, cajunmama, i can't look cottage cheese in the eye without bringing back those vile memories of me begging my older sister..'please, please, i really don't like it'..and my last vivid memory of the spoon coming at me piled high with the white curds of hell....*sigh* i need to go lay down

cajunmama said:
For me, it was more like, "hey, come here and taste this" and having a large spoon laden with the vile green stuff jammed into my mouth.

*oh, my, I think I'm having a flashback*

Am I glad I don't have a sister! :cool:

clueless said:
Hey, it's not always bad. My brother gave my sister a cigar when she was 3 and make her smoke some of it. All I can say is, it's a foolproof method to make sure your children never take up smoking :D
Or it could also happen that they become chain-smokers at the age of three! ;)

Back