• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Discussion

RaVeN said:
. . . you insist on trying to make shopping an Olympic event.

There, I said it. I'm a total disgrace to my sex and I'm going to go punish myself by mowing the lawn, waxing my car and watching a hockey game.

RaVeN

I can only speak for myself . I am a fully-grown but an incomplete woman by your definition. I have just returned from my second hockey match in 24 hours. I would rather walk the streets of Hell, than the streets of any shopping mall. So there. :p :)

Third Man Girl

Hey, I'm sorry I got all gooshy on you guys yesterday. I tend to goosh on Friday afternoons. Well, actually I'm likely to goosh any afternoon... or morning or evening for that matter. I've always been gooshy. In fact, gooshy is my middle name. "Rum Tum Gooshy Tugger." I'm not proud of spewing goosh all the time. Trust me, if there was an anti-gooshy pill, I would be the first to take it. But the goosh urge comes on so fast sometimes, I can't control it. Like now... I can... feel it...

welling up..

inside me...

OH NO!! Here it comes!!! LOOK OUT PEOPLE!! GOOSH COMMING!!! I'M GONNA SPEW!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooo, yuck. Sorry I got that all over your face Martin!!!!

:eek:

(now THAT was a money shot! did you get it on tape, Raven?) ;)

tugger said:
Oooooo, yuck. Sorry I got that all over your face Martin!!!!

:eek:

(now THAT was a money shot! did you get it on tape, Raven?) ;)

First of all I don't appreciate what you did....It's not nice to lie and we all know damn well that you aren't sorry that you got it all over Martin's face :D

And I missed the shot. I think it only fair that you bring out a zamboni, clean this mess up and goosh with a little more feeling next time. :cool:

READY

QUIET ON THE SET

ACTION!

RaVeN

third man girl said:
I can only speak for myself . I am a fully-grown but an incomplete woman by your definition. I have just returned from my second hockey match in 24 hours. I would rather walk the streets of Hell, than the streets of any shopping mall. So there. :p :)

Third Man Girl

I can only speak for MYself but I'd say that any woman that's gone through at least 6 periods in 24 hours is complete in my book. So there. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
I can only speak for MYself but I'd say that any woman that's gone through at least 6 periods in 24 hours is complete in my book. So there. :D

RaVeN

Nope. Sorry. Incomplete. 4 periods. Kids' hockey - 2 periods per game :( :(

:) :)

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
Nope. Sorry. Incomplete. 4 periods. Kids' hockey - 2 periods per game :( :(

:) :)

Third Man Girl

Kids game or not, somebody owes you 2 periods and some Mydol :)

Go back to that rink, starting swinging a stick around and demand some satisfaction. Then and ONLY then will you become a complete woman. :D

RaVeN

grits
: coarsely ground hulled grain; especially : ground hominy with the germ removed

hom·i·ny
: kernels of corn that have been soaked in a caustic solution (as of lye) and then washed to remove the hulls

Raven, when you're done waxing your car, can you wax mine, too? :D

Ashlea said:
Raven, when you're done waxing your car, can you wax mine, too? :D

Wax your what Mom? :eek:

I told you before, you keep this crap up and I'm going to tell Dad!! :D

Your grits aren't that tastey :cool:

RaVeN

OK just read this whole thing and Mile's definitely not gonna be happy. I'm amused but he won't be. Are y'all capable of a serious thread in this forum?

Mile what were you thinking of, there's no point in this thread if you want to discuss serious stuff why don't you just dtart a thread?

Back