• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Down Time

Just doing my job.

Anyway, it's the 4th of June now, right. The site could be down any minute now.

Cheers, Martin

It's like the room is closing in on me, getting smaller and smaller every second, making it harder to breathe and move - it's like being buried alive, you're lying there, waiting for the first heap of dirt to be thrown down on your face. When that happens, you know it's all over.

I'm not having fun.

Good bye all.

Cheers, martin

SillyWabbit said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!

48 hours?????? Darren! Say it aint so!!!!! What will I do????

*head in hands and a weeping*

Cheer up :) I was all sad when it happened that Darren had reached his bandwidth limit. I was shocked going "oh no how do I talk to all those funny people now?!" HAHA

Because when that happened, I wasn't sure when I'd be seeing the forums up and running again.

But knowing it's going to be ok after 48 hours, I have good reason to cheer up. ;)

You could drink so much that you spend the next two days unconscious. Then, when you wake up again, you won't even notice that the forum was down.

I'm already signed up at at least 3 other forums. Still, I'll miss this one.

And Litany, no can do - I have to work a bit tomorrow (hard to do when pissed), and I have a Bachelor's paper to write.

Cheers, Martin

I'll miss this one too for sure. I'll miss you guys! Might not have enough time on here, college starts for me Monday. :(

Anyhoo I'm off for now, byebye.

I can't believe this place is still up! I keep comin' in here and lookin' around just to get a quick fix before it goes down. I don't know what's worse, it going down or me lookin' to SEE if it's gone down every minute. :eek:

I think it's a psychology experiment. He says the site will be down, but then leaves it up to see who cracks first.

Back