• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Down Time

Well.... leaving for work in a few moments and will be back later!!! I guess when I get home this forum will be down and I will be in TEARS!!!!

BRACE youselfs my friends and see you all on the other side!!!!! Take care and have a good weekend all :)

Oh yeah, I always wanted to say this and now is the perfect time!

YOUR DOOM IS NIGH!!!

See you all on the other side :)

*scratch my head* We are still here!! Properly this forum closes down before midnight tonight. I bet.
Go and watch Big Brother to amuse you and make your time pass. It may help you. Not.

Took some time off to go get drunk, and I come back to 377 posts! I may need a weekend off!

Ashlea said:
Took some time off to go get drunk, and I come back to 377 posts! I may need a weekend off!
I feel your pain...I was away moving and unpacking and came back to hundreds of posts. I don't see how Martin managed to catch up, I finally gave up and just read the ones that were really interesting to me.

Back