• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Euro 2004

Portugal go through :D

Great penalty from Beckham
1.gif

You look like you're happy, Ice - don't tell me that, besides the Italians, you like the Portugese, too?

My condolences, Phil.

Cheers, Martin

Oh God, you're one of those!

"Oh, well, most people around here support England, so I'm gonna support whoever they play, blah bla blah blah!!!"

Horrible.

Cheers, Martin

Oh shut up
1.gif
I just don't like the English football team, I never have done - I support England in other sports, just not football - I think their a bunch of arrogant idiots :(

I must admit to liking the Italians for asthetic purposes :eek: but they do have talent (I enjoy watching Serie A). However I hate all the cheating that goes on (and the Italians are major culprits) Cheating and trying to decieve the ref into making incorrect descisions are what I hate, it spoils the game :mad:

And that's what the Italians excell in. I mean, do you know what a schwalbe is? It may be a German word, but the Italians invented and perfected it. That and begging the referee for a card with that annoying hand-gesture.

I loathe them.

Cheers, Martin

I cant stand anyone who does that - no matter who they play for :rolleyes:

Which is why I hate Owen :mad:

But you gotta admit, the Italians do that a lot!

Does Owen do that? Really? A schwalbe?

Cheers, Martin

Oh yeah, cos Michael Owen is the worst culprit of diving in the world!! :D

*Sheesh* i cant believe you're still bitter about that penalty against Argentina!! Its been two years you know!! :rolleyes:

Phil

Scored a decenmt goal tonight, though - and he kicked the penalty in the back of the net!

Cheers, Martin

I have decided to give up watching football because it is madness how such important decisions are taken by refs without checking replays - if they can do it in rugby why not football? Grrrrrrr.

Lyra said:
I have decided to give up watching football because it is madness how such important decisions are taken by refs without checking replays

Were you 'robbed'? :D

if they can do it in rugby why not football?

To keep the game flowing. Rugby is full of boring/tedious stops and starts so there's plenty of time to go watch some video footage while we wait for them to stick their heads up each others' arses. In football that time just doesn't exist.

Back