• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Films re-enacted by bunnies in 30 seconds

And Martin, don't you read the back of books to read the blurbs to decide whether or not you will enjoy the book? Same thing with watching movie trailers.

Dear, dear Litany,

Settle the hell down.

I wasn't talking to you. Admittedly, it was your post that prompted me to write mine, but I did not have you in mind when I wrote it. I do not suspect you of being such a person.

It was a general statement.

Cheers, Martin

I have also not seen the Titanic and don't plan to. A friend saw it and loved it, and so I asked him, does one of them die in the end? and he said, but it's still a good movie, and I decided to not see it. I generally like love stories with happy endings, The English Patient excepting.

Oh dear! Poor bunnies! :D But I have to disagree... it has quite a lot to do with the elections... ;)

dele said:
Oh dear! Poor bunnies! :D But I have to disagree... it has quite a lot to do with the elections... ;)
i think you are a little confused
this is the one with leather face not monkey face :D

Back