• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

For the Troops Bookring: Fatal Command-Joseph McNamara

SFG75

Here's the deal, I have an awesome book and I'd like to share it with you guys. The book is Fatal Command by Joseph D. McNamara It's a police murder-mystery book that has lots of shoot-outs and good 'ole action.:cool: what do you do? I'll use a clockwise mail pattern to lessen shipping. You get the book, read all of it or part of it, post about it or things in general, mail it off to the next person in line. Two cool things: 1.After I get the book back, it will go to the *books for soldiers* group listed in my siggy; (2)For every person that signs up, I'll throw in two cigars for a care package heading to the wounded and recovering troops at Walter Reed Medical Center.

So,.......who is in for a good book and discussion for a great cause?

"IN"
SFG75
abecedarian

SFG75 said:
Here's the deal, I have an awesome book and I'd like to share it with you guys. The book is Fatal Command by Joseph D. McNamara It's a police murder-mystery book that has lots of shoot-outs and good 'ole action.:cool: what do you do? I'll use a clockwise mail pattern to lessen shipping. You get the book, read all of it or part of it, post about it or things in general, mail it off to the next person in line. Two cool things: 1.After I get the book back, it will go to the *books for soldiers* group listed in my siggy; (2)For every person that signs up, I'll throw in two cigars for a care package heading to the wounded and recovering troops at Walter Reed Medical Center.

So,.......who is in for a good book and discussion for a great cause?

"IN"
SFG75
abecedarian

A question: Will the hospital allow the cigars?

abecedarian said:
A question: Will the hospital allow the cigars?

Thanks for the question, I should've clarified.:eek: There is a family group that is somewhat of an auxillary group. It isn't a part of the actual hospital, just a group that gives goodies to the troops who are there. :)

Back