• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Glad to be here!

SeoulMan

Hi everyone,

I'm SeoulMan. I live in California. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things with literature. Now that I have some time on my hands, I've been doing some reading and some writing.

I've written several short stories, but they've only gone through a couple edits and I've been lazy about sending them off to publishers and short story contests.

I read now and then. I read mostly short stories but once in a while, I read novels. I won't say I'm a voracious reader because of time constaints. Now, with more time, who knows?

I'm a newbie wrt to book forums, so be patient with me. I hope I won't break any rules, and you'll let me know if I have.

Anyway, glad to be here and I hope to contribute!

Welcome to the forum!!! If you need any help ask one of the moderators - Sparkchaser, Libra and a few others!! See you around!

Harrypotterrox

Seoul Man,

There's a place here to put samples of your writing up for others to review. It may help with the process.

Welcome to the board.

Greetings!, I take it you livein Korea or like wordplays?

No, I live in California but I am Korean by ethnicity. I moved to the States when I was really really young and grew up here all my life. Never been back to Korea. I've been posting in various forums under various usernames but this is the first time I chose a username which identifies my ethnicity. I just got lazy during the registration process.

A very good friend of mine is from Korea. His grandfather is 92 this year and I would love to go there and talk to this man. He's been through so many things: wars, famine, the works. Would be fascinating.

I hung out with a korean grindcore band and they made us some kimchee it was mostly cabbage i think but it had tons of ginger and gave me a headache..

and welcome !!!

How can you NOT like ginger!? That and garlic. Nature's medicine. If you eat Korean food, you'll never get stomach ailments. Never. Korean food will kill everything in your stomach. I promise.

I'm new and so far this forum is wonderful.I also enjoy writing stories,and am currently trying my best(which isn't all that good)to write a novel.

I'm new too - but opted to post on SeoulMan's thread since he's the one who brought my attention to this place!

(and I wanted to let him know I came over.)

Back