• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings! From an Asia girl..

Hello people!

gee~ ,me getting real busy with life now. I've actually left my college and just got a job in a bank...

still not sure whether to further my study. anyway, so glad that you people still remember me.

Now reading a book called The Stand In by Kate Clemens/ Mary Mackey

I've actually stopped reading for a few months. Time to get back onto the track.

chewlianchillz said:
Hello people!

gee~ ,me getting real busy with life now. I've actually left my college and just got a job in a bank...

still not sure whether to further my study. anyway, so glad that you people still remember me.

Now reading a book called The Stand In by Kate Clemens/ Mary Mackey

I've actually stopped reading for a few months. Time to get back onto the track.

Wow, was it you decision, or, say, a turn of fortune?

think the job just got hold of me. love the working experience there... and the colleagues. Maybe it's because of luck. Been with it for a month.

chewlianchillz said:
Hey! Sergo. so are you still working for DHL?

Hi!
You got it slightly wrong: it was TNT, not DHL, and it were them who were working for me, not vice versa... We found another company to get the needed services from, so I expect we will finish working with TNT in a month or so...
Are you getting into Logistics yourself? At the moment our forwarders in the Far East are several Taiwanese girls, whose firm give a very professional service.

Hi!
You got it slightly wrong: it was TNT, not DHL, and it were them who were working for me, not vice versa... We found another company to get the needed services from, so I expect we will finish working with TNT in a month or so...
Are you getting into Logistics yourself? At the moment our forwarders in the Far East are several Taiwanese girls, whose firm give a very professional service.

Hi Sergo! How are you? I'm sorry to get it wrong... I think it's been for alot months since I last replied. Sorry for the long absence! Haha :D

Back