• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Book & Reader Board...

awww.cosgan.de_images_smilie_froehlich_e015.gif

LOL, and Stewart ? Thanks for making me spill my coffee.

100% agreement from my side.

You know, we've often speculated what happened to all those forum members who've disappeared over the last few years...I wonder now if they didn't kick the bucket at their computer desks...choked while sipping their favorite beverage as they browsed the seemily innocent postings of seemingly innocent fellow forum members....Now we know;)

You know, we've often speculated what happened to all those forum members who've disappeared over the last few years...I wonder now if they didn't kick the bucket at their computer desks...choked while sipping their favorite beverage as they browsed the seemily innocent postings of seemingly innocent fellow forum members....Now we know;)

You mean they sort of got gagged by seemingly innocent Stewart ?! :innocent:

"Belator Books are the cherished works of two independent writers, whose family-orientated books are available to the public here on this site."
Two independent writers disguised behind an imprint - that's self-publishing.

I know that I'm all for independent presses and have a number that I regularly buy books from, thereby supporting both press and the authors on their list. But when the independent press is a sham, putting out books only by the writers within its stable, who just so happen to be exclusively those running the show, then it's self-publishing, whether it come in a book or inferior form.

I incorrectly assumed you were speaking of paper and ink books being published, not ebooks. My apologies.

I am merely pointing out that literature will remain, regardless of whether it be in traditional paper and ink, or in digital format. Therefore, it is not so terrible a thing for one 'format' to slowly fade away, replaced by what was merely thought to be a 'fad' alternative. The great inventions I mentioned were simply an illustration that this is not the first time such a thing has occurred, nor is it likely to be the last.

Thank you for the pithy though; I am glad to see this is not the usual message board.

Back