• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello, my name is Nicola and I'm a bookaholic

Nicola

Hi, I've been lurking around this forum for a while now and it's great! I thought I'd better learn some manners and introduce myself, I'm from Swansea in the UK, I love to read and wish there were more hours in the day, as I'm sure many of you here do :) I also love to write although I have no intention of trying to get published - it's just for me!

I love mainly Ed Mcbain and Stephen King, although there are many more authors I enjoy reading too and since reading some reviews lately, my credit card is now at melting point :rolleyes:

So here I am, hoping to grab a coffee and settle down in a comfy chair and make myself at home - thanks for reading :D

Welcome home Nicola! We thought you'd never come out of the shadows.

It took a lot of guts to join us if you've been reading the postings for awhile.

I salute you!

RaVeN
(down boy! :D )

Hi Nicola!

I've been a member now for one full week, and I can honestly say, "What was I thinking?" :D

No, seriously, everyone has been very nice... well... so far... ;)

Anyway, welcome, from the smartass kid with the bad rep.

RaVeN said:
It took a lot of guts to join us if you've been reading the postings for awhile.
Absolutely. I know if I'd taken the time to read the posts first I never would have joined. But now it's too late and I'm trapped. They keep telling me that if I don't post and smile and act like everything's ok, they'll send the boys round.

So fwitened.

But now you've joined, so it's too late for you as well. The only advice I can give you is don't look them in the eyes.

I've said too much already.

No! You don't understand. That wasn't me. My dog logged in under my name, and he can't type properly. He just bashes away at the keys coz he likes the sound they make, only he's uncannily lucky at forming coherent sentences so it always ends up with me getting in trouble.

Litany said:
No! You don't understand. That wasn't me. My dog logged in under my name, and he can't type properly. He just bashes away at the keys coz he likes the sound they make, only he's uncannily lucky at forming coherent sentences so it always ends up with me getting in trouble.

I don't give a flying f^$k. I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for some time now and your dog just gave me the excuse.

HAHAHA!! :D

If it will help any I'll leave out the duct tape though (if you promise to scream, moan and you know, fuss a bit)

Wabbit....may I borrow your carrot? :eek:

RaVeN

hey Nicola welcome to this forum:)

Statutory warning : joining this forum robs you of some precious reading hours.

Hey Nicola!! Welcome to the Forum :)

Statutory warning : joining this forum robs you of some precious reading hours.

.... and possibly a large portion of your sanity too - please ignore the talk of torture, we only do it as a last resort ... before that we offer counselling, team-building exercises and of course sex therapy ;)

Phil

Sex therapy? Why hasn't anyone told me about that? Oh, I get it, it's the hair on my back again, right? Very funny guys, making an ass of me in front of a newbie!

Anyway, welcome, Nicola!

Cheers, Martin :D

Litany said:

Sounds like me and your dog have a lot in common :D

I don't give a flying f^$k. I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for some time now and your dog just gave me the excuse.

HAHAHA!!

If it will help any I'll leave out the duct tape though (if you promise to scream, moan and you know, fuss a bit)

Wabbit....may I borrow your carrot?

RaVeN

Hands you a carrot. The BIG one that is shaped like a spork! :eek:

Regards
SillyWabbit

Oh, silly me, I forgot to say hello

WELCOME! I hope you have fun here. You are strange. You have been lurking. You have READ what it's like in this mad house and you STILL joined us???? are you CRAZY!!! I know I am. Freeking loopy! Wooo WOOOO ahahahahaha WOOO. Do you see?

Have fun :)

Regards
Martin

You were labouring the point a little, but i'll think she'll catch your drift ;)

Just as long as you keep your cock bottled up that is :D

Phil

Must... not... get... out... cock... in... public...... CAN'T!

Look! it's got a big red end!!! :D

%B4%DF31Chicken-cock.jpg

Regards
SillyWabbit

OMG What have I let myself in for?????? :confused:

You guys are crazy! :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the welcome, I think .... :rolleyes:

Back