• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help A 5th Grader With Her Antonyms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the Google deal - no dice. Beer tell Sparks to stop putting me down. Please. Every time I post (anything) he brings me down. Enough already. Abusing me is getting old and it is undeserving. How much longer must I endure this treatment? Please. Pretty please with sugar on top. No more please. Let's be respectful and leave the past where it belong. If I need correction you can relay your opinion in a fair manner. Please Sparks, please.

You act like you're being forced to post here. You know what most adults would do in this situation? They'd leave.

That's how I come across. Well...good news...that's not AT ALL who I am inside. I am being read wrong. :whistling:

That I am guilty of this. You're right. I'm going to do better in time.

My post was never meant to imply that you were guilty of anything, Carlos. I know nothing of what the issue or issues that were referenced in this thread. My post was simply an open acknowledgement that I had read your thread, saw that others had helped with your antonym dilemma and so any input from me would be superfluous, and had no wish to get caught up any fracas.

Keep smiling. :)

They'd leave.
Please don't suggest this to a fellow member.

That's how some forums just become sh*t. They lose people who have different ideas.

I'm all for diversity of ideas. Disagree with me. Fine. Maybe I'll learn something from somebody else's pov.

If everyone agreed with everyone else, this forum would not be a forum, but just more people nodding their heads to each other's same ideas.

Gilgamesh, true, but when people continue to make rather childish posts it gets very annoying. For me, anyway.

Please don't suggest this to a fellow member.

That's how some forums just become sh*t. They lose people who have different ideas.

I'm all for diversity of ideas. Disagree with me. Fine. Maybe I'll learn something from somebody else's pov.

If everyone agreed with everyone else, this forum would not be a forum, but just more people nodding their heads to each other's same ideas.

So true. This site has personality. May it not lose it.

I am currently using a library computer and they do not have much as far as word processors. Keep in mind that I kinda (not a word) type faster than I would like. Hence, my mispelling. I am, nonetheless, a horrific speller. I have books on fixing that issue but I have as yet to read them because my writing (writing?) needs more help in other, more vital, areas. So please excuse my bunders.

Sparks: I consider you my friend and I want us to become respectful toward each other. It's all I ask. Simple. I remember you once, a long time ago (so I might be wrong), that you are a teacher. Is my memory precise on that acoount? If so, then please apply respect in your replies to me. Thank you my friend. Also, if you feel a need to let me have it, do so via PM. My skin, obviously, is thick (most of the time) so vent your concerns to me in your PMs. Remember, you are a model of sorts - a moderator. People will follow your lead. You will be a finer example to the membership here by addressing every single member correctly. You're very smart and I respect you completely. You know that. Thanks again.

Beer and everyone else that presumes that I am devil himself, vent via PM to me instead of publicly putting me down. It'll show that you have respect for me and it'll mean you have class and maturity. :flowers:

Beer and everyone else that presumes that I am devil himself, vent via PM to me instead of publicly putting me down. It'll show that you have respect for me and it'll mean you have class and maturity. :flowers:

As opposed to the amazing degree of mature coping skills demonstrated by you posting several threads on how some shouldn't be moderators.

The devil has class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back