• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi there

Andii7X

Name: Andii Reznor
Where are you from: Stars Hollow

Favourite bands: Avenged Sevenfold, Blindoldfreak, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Goon Moon, Jack Off Jill, Jubilee, Lydia Lunch, Marilyn Manson, Modwheelmood, My Chemical Romance, Nine Inch Nails, The Runaways, Paramore, scarling., The Used, etc
Favourite movies: Alice In Wonderland, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Exorcist, IT, The Breakfast Club
Favorite books: Motley Crue's The Dirt, Nikki Sixx's The Heroin Diaries, Marilyn Manson's Long Hard Road Out Of Hell, Slash's Slash, Dave Navarro's Don't Try This At Home, Paradoxia, Will Work For Drugs, Incriminating Evidence, Adulterers Anonymous; The Exorcist, The Silver Kiss, Cirque Du Freak, Fag Hag, Shutter Island, The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things, Sarah, Let Me In
Favourite authors: Stephen King, Lewis Carroll, Edgar Allen Poe, S.E. Hinton, P.C. Cast, Lydia Lunch
Favourite person: I have a lot. Corey Taylor, Trent Reznor, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Jon Davis, Jessicka...I have a whole list of people that I'm just enamoured with...
Favourite word: I swear a LOT, but other than that, I say 'right on' pretty much constantly, even if the situation doesn't necessarily call for it. I can't stop myself.
Favourite TV shows: Billy The Exterminator, Criminal Minds, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, Gilmore Girls, House, Mike & Molly, NCIS, Parenthood, Psych, Supernatural, Two and A Half Men, The Vampire Diaries
Worst injury: I'm an idiot. I get hurt every fuckin' day. But the worst was when I broke my toes.
Best gig you've ever been to: Nine Inch Nails
Addictions: Cigarettes, caffeine, music, internet, books

Other: My obsessions, in no particular order, are as follows: Music, Aaron North, Alessandro Cortini, Brett Bachemin, Brian Haner, Jr. Brian Warner, Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Corey Taylor, Danny Lohner, Dave Navarro, Freddy the Wheel, Ilan Rubin, Jeordie White, Jerome Dillon, Jessicka, Jimmy Sullivan, Johnny Seward, Jonathan Davis, Josh Freese, Justin Meldal-Johnsen, Lydia Lunch, Matt Sanders, MickDeth, Papa Gates, Robin Finck, Rob Sheridan, Stephen Bier, Trent Reznor, Zack Baker, colours, make up, Pepsi, posters, comfy t-shirts, food, band trivia, straws, piercings, tattoos, rings, books, Crispin Glover, vampires, Cheshire Cat, demonic possession, demo tapes, bootlegs, Closer, Tim Burton, hair dye, vanilla, cherry, distorted guitars, blood, bruises, scars, stars, Stephen King, vinyl, winter skies, hoodies, alphabetical order, acoustic guitar, drums, piano, synthesizer, death, fire, boobs, Halloween, incense, Pagan rituals, cats and all things evil.

How did you find us: Google
Anything else you want to share: My name is Andii. You can call me Andii. Spell it right, prove you're intelligence, and you and I will get along fine. =]
I have a nasty habit of joining a forum, posting a few times and disappearing. Hopefully, that won't happen this time. I'm trying to find one I can be comfortable on.
I'm a grammar Nazi, but even still, I do slip up occasionally and misspell a word. Kindly point it out and I will make it a point to learn to spell said word, or I will gladly correct myself.
If I don't know you, I automatically don't like you. This has nothing to do with you, it has everything to do with me. I trust pretty much no one. My selfpreservational instincts at work, ladies and gentlemen. My shell is made of ice, encased in rock, surrounded by chains. Break through, and you'll find that I'm really not so horrible. And, as I said before, if you prove you're intelligent, we'll get along great (Not trying to be a bitch, just trying to be honest).
I am a nerd. Like..."Oldschool Nintendo; external hard-drive; scifi; my computer is my best friend; 'You've read my t-shirt, that's enough social interaction for today'; my cat is the only person who gets me; I'd rather be hunched behind a computer screen; if I could hide inside my hoodie, I would" kind of nerd. Just as a headsup, haha.
The last really good friend I had, turned out to be too clingy, too caught up in her own world, instead of the real world, and tried too hard to hold onto a friendship that had been dead for over two years. I'm looking for someone smart, someone close to home, someone closer to my age, and someone a little more mature than she.

None of that is in any way, shape or form, meant to come off as rude or bitchy, but I'm sure it will, because this is the internet and usually, things that are honest come off bitchy. I don't mean to be, I promise. :)

I must certainly say that you win the award for best opening post on BAR.:) Glad to have you with us, the music thread is just beckoning you to post. I haven't read The Heroin Diaries yet, but I plan on it. You have to read something penned by those guys during the '80s, it's amazing any of them are still alive quite frankly. Pull up a chair and post away.:flowers:

haha, thank you. I try to make sure it's all covered, so there's no 'oops, I forgot to mention that!'.
I'll have to check the music thread out then!
Oh, my god, dude, it's incredible. I cried. After reading that, I was shocked that he's still alive.
I will, thank you! :)

Wow,welcome to the forum.
We tend to have the same addictions,figure that.
Grammar nazi can kiss my....I meant to say,that there are alot of members here that are from around the world,and are not perfect spellers,you will be very busy correcting us.
Yes,including me,and you might not enjoy what the forum offers,which is primarily book discussions among other things. :whistling::D

Thank you :)
I think, pretty much, any bookworm I've met has the same addictions as all the others, haha.
Oh, pfft. If I corrected everyone I came in contact with, I'd never be able to do my own thing. I only correct if it's painfully obvious. :D

Thank you :)
I think, pretty much, any bookworm I've met has the same addictions as all the others, haha.
Oh, pfft. If I corrected everyone I came in contact with, I'd never be able to do my own thing. I only correct if it's painfully obvious. :D

I offer painkillers aka cussing for the pain,lol

Yeah! I love that show. I've always wanted to go to Stars Hollow (even though it's fictional), and I'm not a fan of where I'm really from (So much that I refuse to tell people), so I just say Stars Hollow.

Welcome. I hope you get to know at least some of the members and that you at least try sticking around for a while. :flowers:

Back