• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How do you like your coffee?

That sounds not a little like the midwatch coffee we had when I was active duty navy. Of course, the midwatch coffee was made at 4:00 pm using as much navy coffee they could fit in the percolator basket, then it sat with the heat on until midnight. We didn't dare use a plastic spoon to mix in sugar for fear of having it desolve in the mud.

Anyone remember the scene of Steve Martin making coffee in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid?

I think the worst I've ever had was a recipe we used at Uni when we had to pull an all-nighter.

1. Make half a pot of coffee using enough grounds for 2 pots.
2. Fill the pot up with coca-cola.
3. Pour in large glass and swig it down.

It kept you awake, though.

Anyone remember the scene of Steve Martin making coffee in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid?

I think the worst I've ever had was a recipe we used at Uni when we had to pull an all-nighter.

1. Make half a pot of coffee using enough grounds for 2 pots.
2. Fill the pot up with coca-cola.
3. Pour in large glass and swig it down.

It kept you awake, though.

Good god, man!!! That would keep a body awake for the night and the following night as well.

There are specialty coffee places,I am sure of it,just haven't had the need to go looking,but if you say I will like Kona,I will search for some.:D

Back