• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How do you like your coffee?

Hey, you're the one who thinks an espresso in a glass of water is a good cup of coffee.

:lol:

That's not how I prefer it.

Aside from a Clover machine coffee, how would you recommend that someone get a well made fresh cup of coffee?

:lol:

That's not how I prefer it.

Aside from a Clover machine coffee, how would you recommend that someone get a well made fresh cup of coffee?

Now this thread is starting to remind me of the 'debate' I witnessed several years ago between my British friend Angie and our Scottish Godfather friend over which comes first in the cup..tea or milk. Funniest thing I ever.:lol:

I have no idea what a Clover is, but I've always wanted one of these: Chemex Unfortunately, they only seem to sell them on your side of the pond...

Personally, I use one of these:
ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b339_beergood_KBC741Vit.jpg

But really, all you need is a clean glass pot, a clean filter holder thingy, a good filter, good freshly ground coffee (lots of it), and fresh water at the right temperature. A good coffee maker is just one that does all that for you.

Then it's MY delicious blasphemy:D You are missing out on the Frape thing.I did tell you how to make one didn't I?:D

You probably did but, like most things you tell me, I probably ignored it.:whistling:

You probably did but, like most things you tell me, I probably ignored it.:whistling:

oohh,We are hitting below the belt eh?

I don't think ignore is the right word...more like short attention span and forgot.:D

I am sure you remember how to make frape...:whistling:

Oh how I love a good cup of coffee. Makes me smile to think about it. We brew a good cup at the house, but if we're out then I prefer Einstein Brothers over Starbucks. I take mine with a little cream and sugar.

I highly recommend counseling for those coffee drinkers that start their day with an instant cup of joe. yech!!!!!!

I highly recommend counseling for those coffee drinkers that start their day with an instant cup of joe. yech!!!!!!

Well Robert,I would go for counseling only if I needed to deal with people that tell me what I should like or not like,but since I am way past caring what others think ,I will go make a nice cup of Instant coffee to have with my cheesecake.:D:flowers:

Well Robert,I would go for counseling only if I needed to deal with people that tell me what I should like or not like,but since I am way past caring what others think ,I will go make a nice cup of Instant coffee to have with my cheesecake.:D:flowers:

Don't hold back, Libra, tell me what you really think. ;)

Back