• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How's the weather where you live?

You guys, :D come on down to Florida. We are in the 80's.

We only have hurricanes:eek: but, we know when they're coming. And there's one named Chris coming this way.:mad:

Ahh, here it is nice and toasty. *sarcastic* Only 101 degrees and it's not even noon! Tomorrow we're supposed to have a cooldown. Only 96 for the high!

lady.cordelia said:
i'll tell you how the weather is here!
ROTFALOLTIC ! ! !

Gotta love Robin Williams.....

All I can say about the weather down heah..in the Southlan' is that it is HOT!!, and it might RAIN!!

:eek: :rolleyes: :D

lady.cordelia, I certainly hope everything is ok with you, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

It's 55 and raining. It's been dark and dreary all day.

Sorry to hear that! Dreary days can be nice sometimes, though. Makes for plenty of reasons to stay inside and read, eh? :D

We've been having beautiful early fall weather around here, about as close to perfect as you can get. 70-72 during the day and almost chilly at night. It's great to not have to turn the air conditioner on at all. Saves some much-needed cash!

i love rainy days (when they don't go on and on and on) for just that reason.

right now it is overcast and we are under a tornado watch! i need a "yikes!" smiley but can't find it with my son in my lap!

We're into spring and the other day we had over 140 bushfires in our state. I don't know why people were lighting campfires on a 26 degree day with very strong winds.

Looking forward to summer, hopefully I'll have my licence by then and can drive my friends to the great ocean road every week!

I wouldn't want the cold weather either. But we have hot and humid weather (rain) this time of the year.

for me...it's easier to warm up and be comfortable...but when it's hot and humid you need to stay near the a/c! but then again, I guess you get used to it:)

Back