• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How's the weather where you live?

So glad you asked. In Denver we are having a blizzard. Not just a snow storm, a blizzard with lots of snow and wind. The airport is closed. The interstate highway is closed. I heard on the news that British Air is somehow going to land this afternoon (!)

So glad you asked. In Denver we are having a blizzard. Not just a snow storm, a blizzard with lots of snow and wind. The airport is closed. The interstate highway is closed. I heard on the news that British Air is somehow going to land this afternoon (!)

4,700 people stuck in Denver International Airport.

Think of the fun you could have! I would:

10.)Read in the terminal and then ask a flight rep every twenty minutes when the plane is leaving.

9..)Try to convert the Hare Krishnas

8.)Ride up and down the escalators, all the while, looking at my watch impatiently muttering "damnit!" and "late!!"

7.)Try to get everone in the terminal to sing "100 bottles of beer on the wall."

6.) Try to get on the tarmac and have the grounds crew pull me around on someone's suitcase.

5.)Order coffee at Starbucks

4.)Offer to buy the Starbucks

3.)Buy the Kama Sutra in the airport bookstore for Stewart.

2.)Check B&R repeatedly

1.)Engage someone in a drinking game-1 shot when someone's name is announced via the intercom, 2 shots for when another airport is closed.

:D :D :D

Ho-ho...the folks who are stuck at DIA would certainly benefit from having you with them! I am happily stuck at home ;)

Ho-ho...the folks who are stuck at DIA would certainly benefit from having you with them! I am happily stuck at home ;)

I hear that there are people stuck there who are just 40 minutes from home. Heck, I'd starp tennis rackets to my feet and walk on out.

Back