• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I have returned!

Wabbit

I have returned! :)

I am not dead and have retuned home to you all :D

Ahhh yes! No penguin has vanquished me, nor have foul demon chickens pecked me to death, and not even the dreaded beast that has no name but sometimes you can call him Jimmy defeated me!

I have been away for some days. I was deep in the Amazon rain forest for there I had discovered the lost temple of a lost race of deadly midgets!

... Actually, I was on holiday in the UK :eek: I visited the Isle of white for some days. It was nice. I am back. Horay! GROUP HUG! Glad to be back!

Here is a pic I took while away!

4rdid4

And who are you? :confused:

I think the penguins took you, braindwashed you and want to use you to infiltrate tbf.

[whopping fib]

Thanks, good to see you too!

[/whopping fib]

Now, pass the me the hobnobs and hard drink :cool:

SillyWabbit said:
Ahhh yes! No penguin has vanquished me, nor have foul demon chickens pecked me to death, and not even the dreaded beast that has no name but sometimes you can call him Jimmy defeated me!

Hmmm, pity! :(

Oh, have you been away? I thought the forum was unusually quiet and well-mannered. ;) Welcome back! (Nice pic BTW).

Welcome back. I've missed seeing your blue bouncing bunny in every nook and cranny of TBF. :)

Welcome back Wabbit. I'm sure we all missed you.

Strange, you must have been on the Isle at the same time as the first years from my uni. They were there on a fieldtrip. Notice a huge gaggle of budding geographers followed by 2 or 3 old men in tweed?

Halo said:
Oh, have you been away? I thought the forum was unusually quiet and well-mannered. ;) Welcome back! (Nice pic BTW).

Thankeeeee :) And glad you liked the pic!

Miss Shelf said:
did you bring me any?

Well, I did but a badger ate them :(

Stewart said:
Originally Posted by SillyWabbit

Hmmm, pity!

Yeah, I came back just to spite you! Gimmie a hug you grummpy 'ol dan brown hating grammar nazi! :D

dele said:
Welcome back. I've missed seeing your blue bouncing bunny in every nook and cranny of TBF.

Thanks Dele! :)

VTQUOTEChEwbecca said:
Hope you had a good holiday!

Beautiful pic.

I did have a good one, thanks! And it's good to see you around here! Glad you liked the pic! Lucky you get to see that kind of stuff out your window every day! :)

Freya said:
Welcome back Wabbit. I'm sure we all missed you.

Strange, you must have been on the Isle at the same time as the first years from my uni. They were there on a fieldtrip. Notice a huge gaggle of budding geographers followed by 2 or 3 old men in tweed?

HA HA HA HA HA HA

BLANKED!

Welcome back

Welcome back, wabbit!!! I knew something important was missing from the forum, I'm glad the wabbit didn't move to exotic countries and leave the forum.
The picture is great, like a beautiful dream! Welcome back from Wonderland!

Of course! The cult of the wabbit grows with every passing day! Grab your carrot ( if you have one ) and hang on! The fluffy and bouncin days are a-coming!

Thelma - thanks for the welcome back, and glad you liked the photo Dream well in vast oceans of green fillds and endless blue summer skies! :)

Cajunmamma, thanks and good to be back again! YES! Always have coffee! Milk and sugar? :D

Back