• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

If you could go anywhere in the world for a week, where would it be?

I would love to go to China..that is on a list, but not at the top. Planning a trip this year for Coasta Rica-hiking in rainforests, volcanoes, beaches...what more could you ask for? ha ha

China doesn’t really interest me, but that’s because I’m an uneducated, biased American.

I picture nothing but industry, with seven-year-old girls sewing the labels onto trucker caps in sweat shops. I know, I’m bad...

China doesn’t really interest me, but that’s because I’m an uneducated, biased American.

I picture nothing but industry, with seven-year-old girls sewing the labels onto trucker caps in sweat shops. I know, I’m bad...

I shall be sure to avoid those places LOL

Not, “Where are the hookers?” :D

Okay, I gotta ask, why Kazakhstan?

"Wo ist der Bordell?"

Kazakstan because I want to see the Aral Sea and the Semipalatinsk Test Site. Plus it's somewhere very different than I have been before.

I'm going in July which is probably the worst time I could go since it will be smack dab in the middle of summer in the desert but I guess that will add to the experience.

Back