• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

jenngorham said:
i need your definition of hippie please.

hiya leckert.

Hey, Jenn-O-Riffic.

Hippie/Hippy, n. (hip-pee) - A member of a small, typically stoned, group of liberally leaning sandal wearers of the genus smokus meditatus. While large herds of the species are less common now than during the 1960's, small, isolated groups, and rogue individuals can be found in parks and at folk music festivals across North America. The Hippie can be identified by its loose fitting, natural fiber clothing, and long hair, as well as by it's mating call: "givepeaceachance". Once thought extinct, surviving specimens have been discovered on the sidelines of soccer games, and frequenting trendy coffee houses.

jenngorham said:
i need your definition of hippie please.

hiya leckert.

Well - MY definition of a hippy is a long-haired, patchouli-stinking, layabout scrounging bastid peacenik tosspot who begs on the street instead of getting a job.
oh, and let's not forget the obligatory stinking, mangy mutt on a string that's supposed to make you feel all sympathetic and hand over money. No. Put the frickin thing out of its misery God DAMMIT.

Son bitch hippies.

one. two. three. four. five. six. seven. eight. nine. ten.

Ok, I feel better now.

ok phew. i am the offspring of leckert's definition. please don't hate me cda, i would never wear patchouli. i think it smells like dirt.

jenngorham said:
i would never wear patchouli. i think it smells like dirt.

It does smell like dirt. That's why the hippies wear it. to get that "natural thing" going on.

:D

So you definitely know who John Lennon, Neil Young, and Peter, Paul and Mary are!

jenngorham said:
ok phew. i am the offspring of leckert's definition. please don't hate me cda, i would never wear patchouli. i think it smells like dirt.

No, I don't hate you, it's not your fault....
:)

jenngorham said:
i would never wear patchouli. i think it smells like dirt.
How unfortunate. How many hotties have I met that wore patchouli? hmmm. too many to count. My roomate during college had some hotties dump a bottle in his backseat on accident. You could smell him drive up.

I'm not a hippie, but I know lots of at least semi-hippie kids, and they all have jobs. I love hanging out with them because they know how to chill-the-****-out. They're not high strung, and they're not trying to act cool or big and bad. They drink their micro brews, smoke the diggity dank, watch ESPN, go to the cool, laid-back bars, listen to all the best music (from rap to Phish) and just have a good time.

leckert said:
It does smell like dirt. That's why the hippies wear it. to get that "natural thing" going on.

:D

So you definitely know who John Lennon, Neil Young, and Peter, Paul and Mary are!

if i had a hammer i would hammer in the morning i would hammer in the evening, all over this land. i'd hammer out danger.......

jenngorham said:
if i had a hammer i would hammer in the morning i would hammer in the evening, all over this land. i'd hammer out danger.......

looks like someone else has been drinking :rolleyes:

jenngorham said:

I think you do have a hammer! (or are hammered?):D

Hello, I am celebrating (with hard cider tonight) I just got my first item bought off ebay in the mail today, yay. That's just what I needed somewhere else to spend money.

since we're drunk...man...heavy stuff on the other thread there huh? i could feel the sweat dripping being under those spotlights and all!! :p

so mr_michel..sounds so serious, having to call you mr....did you know in canada there is a chocolate bar called mr big..the slogan is as follows: when you're this big, they call you mister......

Wow, 15 pages and this is the first time I've posted here.

Hello ricky, hello ronny, hello Mr. Michel. :D

Ronny said:
Hello, I am celebrating (with hard cider tonight) I just got my first item bought off ebay in the mail today, yay. That's just what I needed somewhere else to spend money.

what did you get????

Back