• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

jenngorham said:
leckert while your bread crumb trail is lovely, that leads to a post about moto hitting on the flower girl of our wedding......i am con-fu-zed! there is nothing there about me not talking to you anymore.
*jenns cries bitter tears into her wine*

I don't know Jenn the guys are getting kinda funny. Making deals and swapping us around and such. I think something must be done, we need to put our say in.

i know!!!!! it's all gotten a bit outta control really. i think we should just cut them off, for a bit at least, stop all the pouting and crying and chest beating.

i will call laurie and let her know. i have to find out what happened with the housekeeper. i don't watch soaps, i have her and tbf. maybe i need to start watching soaps....

ricky said:
okay girls...let's band together......what's the cause again..?
(looks in mirror, frowns that he is not a woman, and cries in shame because he will be left out, once again, in conversation with drunk women...)

mr_michel!! decided to pop in finally huh?!

don't be hurt..sirmyk is a sensitive fella and i just didn't want him to feel all alone......

ricky said:

don't be hurt..sirmyk is a sensitive fella and i just didn't want him to feel all alone......

sirmyk is a Californian....forget the surfer boy.....what with all his "whoa dude" and "totally" type west coast fluffery.......stick with the east coast boys ricky....we got it goin' on....

ricky said:

SirMyk may not be as sensitive as you think... You should check under his bed for a bunny suit, and a shovel!

But why bother. Just come here and let me hold you!

ricky said:
yeah...geez, i forgot about the bunny suit.......

hold me leckert, i'm scared...

Come here, sweetie... I'll keep you safe.

...sssshhhhh...

leckert strokes ricky's hair and pats her back as he kicks open the door to the room!

excuse me, i don't think any of you are drunk right now so this is blatant, blatant disregard for the integrity of this thread. mofos.

jenngorham said:
excuse me, i don't think any of you are drunk right now so this is blatant, blatant disregard for the integrity of this thread. mofos.

Is this just an attempt to throw the scent off of your own spamaliscious trail?

leckert said:
Is this just an attempt to throw the scent off of your own spamaliscious trail?

no i am just mad i'm not drunk. :D

laur, are you gonna call and tell me about t?

Back