• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

Motokid said:
who said anything about me in the thing......it's all about you and pictures....but if you want..... :eek: :eek:

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

leckert finds some ajax and a fingernail brush.

Must... scrub... eyes!

(wipes blood from hands, chest, workboots, hair... picks under fingernails at red build-up; hoses off shovel; slips out of lingerie stolen from jenngorham's bedroom)

i just want leckert and moto to know, i've seen jenn's shirt, lots o' boob action and very hot....

well i am just waiting on some diet coke. and wondering where my sister and her scrawny little ass is.

no drunken chit chat is more like: youuufuickinscmbaggaiouutatkickyourassshh.

whisper is one really? i'm sitting here whispering, whisper.

Whisper the word whisper - you hear how mush it sounds like a person whispering (something else than the word whisper).

i am here..i no longer buzzed....i was about 2 hours ago, but it has since worn off....jenn..lmfao at your drunken talk!!

Gin? Does anyone here drink gin? I am supposed to buy a nice bottle of gin as a gift for a friend but I don't drink it and know nothing about it. :confused:

Back