• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

i'm game for getting sauced.......bailey's 'n coffee...oooh, bailey's on ice.....mmmm...bailey's.

i feel that it is only appropriate that i write here when i finally am drunk. bars suck and i have lost my voice and some wise ass thought it would be a good idea to walk home, in the rain!!!! it might have been me. hahahha

jenngorham said:
i feel that it is only appropriate that i write here when i finally am drunk. bars suck and i have lost my voice and some wise ass thought it would be a good idea to walk home, in the rain!!!! it might have been me. hahahha

LOL-We all do those things from time to time. Enjoy it, I can't remember the last time I was in that state. It's been a loooooooooooooooooooong time. It's not alcohol that gives me a horrendous headache(i.e.-"hung over") It's children that are the source of my headaches. :D

Here Jenn, it's on the house.

th_coffee.jpg

:)

jenngorham said:

Poor drunk wet jenn!

jenngorham said:

now that is hilarious!! where'd you go? who with? deets, i need deets!!

i have seriously cut back on my booze intake...i am down to a bottle and a half of fine as opposed to my 3.... :D (kidding....geez)

ricky said:
now that is hilarious!! where'd you go? who with? deets, i need deets!!

i have seriously cut back on my booze intake...i am down to a bottle and a half of fine as opposed to my 3.... :D (kidding....geez)

Was the next word after the number "3" *boxes*? :D

Back