• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

yeah..see, i refuse to give up my best friend.....!!

i would much rather give up chocolate than red wine...

jenngorham said:
i so would however i have no booze in the house. this whole losing weight thing sucks *ss.

...leckert leans forward and awaits Moto's remark about ass sucking...

ricky said:
yeah..see, i refuse to give up my best friend.....!!

i would much rather give up chocolate than red wine...

matt doesn't know but i've been eating the chocolate chips. :D btw went clothes shopping, will send pics as i need advice on what to wear to this wedding. aaargh i never know what to wear.

yes because i want to be that woman at my best friends wedding. actually that is why i need help i think the outfit may be too.....boobie. *jenn backs away from the comp as both moto and leckert knock things down to be the first to post to that *

nothing wrong with being a bit boobie.....as long as they stay in, that's what really matters.....cleavage is never a bad thing.

jenngorham said:
yes because i want to be that woman at my best friends wedding. actually that is why i need help i think the outfit may be too.....boobie. *jenn backs away from the comp as both moto and leckert knock things down to be the first to post to that *

having....trouble typing blood rushing aw a y fro m bbraaaainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..................

ricky said:
send pics....

will do. i don't want to wear a skirt, so i thought chocolate brown flat front pants, one of those lauren graham type tanks that is made of bright indian type material and one of those tie in the front half sweaters. it's cute just a bit "v"

jenngorham said:

obvious: No such thing as "too" boobie.

Dry: better than three boobie.

misinterpreted: You bought a dress that already has boobies?

lecherous: Send me a pic, I'll tell you if it's "too" boobie.

Chivalrous: I'll let Moto be the judge of that.

Possessive: How can a gunny sack buttoned up to the neck be "boobie"?

vulgar: Is there actual nippage, or just cleavage?

jenngorham said:
moto i don't think my outfit would look good on you.

who said anything about me in the thing......it's all about you and pictures....but if you want..... :eek: :eek:

Back