• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

ronny probably has her coffee spiked with bailey's irish cream....mmmmm...irish coffeeeeee....

well we came back from 5 -12 to lose the game 15-16. i hurt my foot and stopped the ball twice with my entire body. i am sore, so i am having a drink.

Oh, no Don't Do It RK, what ever we did it can't be bad enough to make you go work out :eek: !!! Nothing but pain will come of it...

And what are you drinking? Tonight I have a cheap Sangria. Twister is a good drinking exercise :p

well, not sure if there is a still-drunk/hungover thread, but if there isn't there should be... :eek:
somehow, i seemed the most competent of the bunch to get up this am and do breaky....my job really requires that i be on the ball at all times..my bosses are real hard asses....ugh....ugh.....well, i must go rummage thru the fride and find something, anything to put in my belly. jenn, mike arrived safe and sound and we partied quite hard last night.....i think he is still in the hot tub, ribs in one hand and a beer in the other....

Maybe still drunk. Definitely a slight hangover. Makers and ice all night last night. Very pleasant and extremely unexpected surprise at the end of the night. Must pull self together . . . must go to work . . . must continue rat race.

i hear ya RK.....must.....not.....sleep....on...couch.....must........pry....eyes...open......

ricky said:
jenn, mike arrived safe and sound and we partied quite hard last night.....i think he is still in the hot tub, ribs in one hand and a beer in the other....

did you have ribs really? you suck. suck suck suck.

will you get me a baseball dave t? puuuuuullllleeeaaassseeee :eek: :) :) ladies large?

yes, i am sure i can swing a t-shirt for you.....must....keep....eyes...open............must..............not.......sleep....... :eek:

and yes, we did have ribs and this really great black bean salad and corn on the cob done on the grill and beer and loads and loads of wine

Back