• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

I am not drunk. I only had a couple of glasses of wine. Is everybody else asleep, having a siesta after the Sunday roast?

all right all you mofo's (and you know who you are!) i am deeee-runk.......i guess that;s it for now.......bastards

ricky said:
all right all you mofo's (and you know who you are!) i am deeee-runk.......i guess that;s it for now.......bastards

How you feelin' this morning, dear?

You really should be ashamed of yourself. Sunday night?

Well, I hope you enjoyed yourself. :D

i did....i wasn't really that drunk.... ;)

and i feel great..just got back from a power walk and feel fantastic.....thanks for asking..!

so..i went to bed around 4:30 this morning..got up at 7:30 and am still a smidgen drunk.....yikes! it's ok though, cause we all know i am much more fun and efficient whilst drunk.... :eek:

have i mentioned yet how terribly hungover i am.....well, i think i've finally drunk myself dry.....

I drank last night too, Ricky. I had Jiu Jitsu lessons with beer followed by the show Lost with beer and .... and learning to wrap fists.

Duck a fonkey. I am drunk. very very drunk.
you are all brilliant. my bestest mates.
i do not want tomorrow to come. it will mean having a hangover.
ohhhhh...bugger.

Back