• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Impressions of each other

RainbowGurl said:
I wore you out? :(
no i just dont sense alot.
dont get upset........
i only feel so much then thats all.
i dont think its good you meet him
or geoff.
but you cant take my opinion for it, you just have to let it all slideinto place on its own.
everyone has there own road. dont drive into the highway.

this is what i mean, you have a decision about a male.
i could tell you keep thinking about it. think about something else....
i should be pm you, cause i already feel everyone will callme a fake freak.
god! too late!

lahondas said:
this is what i mean, you have a decision about a male.
i could tell you keep thinking about it. think about something else....
i should be pm you, cause i already feel everyone will callme a fake freak.
god! too late!
I dont think your a fake freak because what you have said is true...

I did not call you a fake freak - I just said I wasn't really impressed.

's All.

Cheers, Martin

no one called me fake i know, but ive been doing this for years, and 90% of people think iwhat i know or say is just a waste of time. i am a private person about this. i feel weird mmkay

lahondas said:
no one called me fake i know, but ive been doing this for years, and 90% of people think iwhat i know or say is just a waste of time. i am a private person about this. i feel weird mmkay
I think your cool :D and I'm intrested in this type of stuff. Many people will say its fake. I never really knew, but I think from what you have told me is really true and accurate. I beleive it now...

see i never cared if people believe it or not.
i just do it.and there are so many fakes its amazing. they ask you everything, then after hours tell yu what u already said, and ur amazed cause you forgot how u told em already. this happend with me. i found out i was (weird) when i was 8, i told my mom i elt like my brother was gonna die today, but he didnt instad he choked and we had to go to hospital. then ever sence then ive been saying crap that turns out right and freks out the person i tell. but with me, i dont even ask anything really and i no something off the bat first. then i ask a lil more if need be
its kinda fun whenits in my advantage
its not fun when its sad, like once in 6th grade i new my teacher would loose her baby. i told her how i felt, and she hated me. then she lost the baby due to infection, but blamed me.

I think its actually a good gift to have. You can easily save someones life, or prevent something majour happening...
Do you know how much Andrew loves me or if his just lying? Lol. I won't give up. I'm your stalker :p

RainbowGurl said:
*Punches Litany*
Oww! What was that for? It is like The Dead Zone. No one ever believed in Johnny Smith until his premonitions changed their lives. And in the series he had a stalker, just like you're stalking lahondas.

Litany said:
Oww! What was that for? It is like The Dead Zone. No one ever believed in Johnny Smith until his premonitions changed their lives. And in the series he had a stalker, just like you're stalking lahondas.
LOL, I've never even seen it *Pinches you and runs away* :p

This forum has the most unbelievable skill of ending up off-topic almost straight away!

Just to nip back to the original question, I tend to visualise people.. but I haven't been here long enough to build up concrete images.

Strangely SillWabbit is actually a blue rabbit typing away in my minds eye...

Ashlea said:
Well we all know Martin is tall. I'm also adding thin, and medium dark haired. Glasses maybe? Hmm. Nah. Read an article saying that the dutch are getting taller all the time, while americans are staying the same heighth. Evidently our diet is not so great.

You, Mile-O. Definitely glasses. Short, stocky but not overweight. Dark hair, darker than Martin.

Wabbit - blond, energetic, medium height but seems taller.

It should be noted that I am always, 100%, wrong on this. Every single time. I talk to people on the phone all day, get images, meet them in person, it's always completely different.

I useless at trying to visualise people, I nearly always get it wrong :eek:

Lets see (using the same three as Ashlea did)

Martin - Tall, bordering on thin (or lanky if you prefer :p ) fairly short brown hair

Mile-O - Average height, average build, brown hair

Wabbit - Hmmm, not too tall, maybe 5'11" ish, again brown hair (I seem to have a thing about brown hair - I guess its fairly common :rolleyes: ) Average build

Won't do Phil - thats too easy :D

Ice said:
Martin - Tall, bordering on thin (or lanky if you prefer :p ) fairly short brown hair

Mile-O - Average height, average build, brown hair

Thats so strange I'd actually typed up a bit saying Martin was lanky.. but I also combined it with dirty blonde hair...

Freya said:
Thats so strange I'd actually typed up a bit saying Martin was lanky.. but I also combined it with dirty blonde hair...
i know martin is "not with attraction", he even admitted it

It wasn't meant to be an insult that's why I didn't orignally include it in my post! Ohhh my sinuses. Sorry if you're offended Martin :(

Back