• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Impressions of each other

RainbowGurl said:
I'm intrested in this type of stuff. Many people will say its fake. I never really knew, but I think from what you have told me is really true and accurate. I beleive it now...

If you keep giving away information then it can easily be tailored to you while still, at all times, being unspecific.

Martin was right to make his sarcastic comment in reply to i do see you making a decision that has to do with a male.

"a male" could be a brother, father, uncle, grandfather, friend, boyfriend, neighbour, or even a male pet;

Will I take the dog for a walk? is just one of those simple decisions that can be made about a male (dog). Will I give my share of the food to dad/brother? Will I go visit grandfather? Decisions so simple.

At 17, as Martin says, what else are girls think about - based on the covers of the girl magazines that SillyWabbit tried to pawn to me - I'd say they push the necessity of boys and relationships.

Instead you reply with: I'm in love with 2 guys. One who lives in England and one which lives in Canada. I'm not sure who will be best for me. And wanted to know if I will marry one of them, so I know which path to choose... Or if I will marry someone else so I can break free...

Never give information to anyone who claims to be a psychic; they should be able to get it from the most hermetic pokerface.

That's why I don't trust psychics that I have to telephone. ;)

SillyWabbit said:
I predict that you don't bother with horoscopes! :D

Amazing, innit?! :)
Would have been more amazing if the two previous posts were in the other order.

Back