• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Books is all swabs

Not fit for scraping barnacles. What good will reading do ye with a cutlass in your back and the cold sea below ye?

A mug o' grog and a comely wench is all ye be needing, yarrr.

featherBig.jpg

What good will a mug o' grog and a comely wench do me with a cutlass in me back and the cold sea below me?

I guess if the comely wench has has silicon parts. Instant liferaft.

Yarr, ye be needing Suspicious Monkey and no mistaking. Them smilies is all swabs. There's better emotions floating in the oil on top of the chum bucket.

My kids think they should have a day off school since it is a holiday and all:rolleyes: Arrrr! Time to walk the plank mateys!

Look, you may all think I'm stupid, but what's going on? Is there some kind of nautical holiday that I'm missing out on; or is it just a Scottish/American one we're not entitled to.

Ahoy there mateys arrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhggggg.........and all the rest or it....Boat.:D

Boat should have known that. Boat lives on a boat, therefore MUST be a pirate. Even if he denies it.

Back