• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Introducing......

venichhe

Venichhe

I am looking forward to be acquainted with the fellow users in this forums. I am from New York City. I am 27, and I have been in the internet community for a while now. I started using AOL chat services in the 90's and got into forums a few years ago.

I like to meet new people. Meeting someone online and having a friendship with someone, doesn't mean I want to meet with them in real life. We can build our friendship via online and we can have great friendships, maybe someday we can meet in person, but that isn't my objective for making online friends. Neither is having met someone in person, they automatically becomes my best online best friend. It's two separate fields and I like to give them their respect where its due.

Welcome to BAR! There isn't a better place around. I hear you about real versus virtual friendships. Quite frankly, I can't stand these damn people.

Back