• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Most of the time, to be honest, I would either not understand what others are stating or I just have no knowledge of what its being said. I do not mean anything by it. What would I gain by doing what you claim? Nothing. Nothing at all.
If you don't understand what's being said, here's a tip. Don't post. No wonder you get people's backs up. You dive into threads while not understanding them and you make yourself look silly. Read the thread, take a breath, and if you don't understand, don't feel inclined to post. Move on. That's how to be a good poster.

On a side not Steward: Do I hold a chance in become a member of the Green forum one day? Or should I rest my hope?

_

I though so. It is a hard pill to swallow. If only that membership would see how I am today. I am the type that freely forgives. I surely can't expect the same from others. So I will rest my lingering hope. Thanks Stewart.

This whole thing is irrelevant to me. Fox news is conservative and all others liberal. If you don't like fox news don't watch it. Unfortunately where I live in Thailand there is no fox news only BBC and CNN so although they make me sick I watch them sometimes or I don't see US news at all except internet. If they build mosque at ground zero I think they should have like betting pool for how long it lasts unless they are going to spend a million dollars on security. As far as British guys saying what US should do in NY, I really do not have any care or interest in what they say about it. Perhaps they will build a mosque in the underground that got blown up. News makes a big deal out of nothing. Like the abu ghraib deal. Does anybody really compare with silly pranks done to prisoners there with torture and beheadings and lighting people on fire like terrorists do. But geeks in news blew this up into big deal to make money for themselves and many clueless people in public bought this whole story. I would like to sell used cars to these people.In my career I used more strenuous techniques than these guys did and nobody had a problem with it. At one time I ran prison in US which was during time of abu ghraib and even inmates thought it was ridiculous to have such a big outrage over that silliness. Yes they were unprofessional there and also stupid to have their pictures taken. But really this is not torture. Prisoners here in Thailand would pay money to get sent to abu ghraib. Also, British people in WWI and II were brave and heroic people but the country seems to have turn into a lot of liberal wimps and most of my farang friends here are British but older people and they agree. If the lot today had to survive the blitz and the nazis, I think they would not have a chance. For that matter, much of the younger generation in US would not make it either.

Chiangmaifalcon, if you have friends back in the states then I suggest getting a Slingbox then you can watch whatever American programming you desire.

Thank you sparkchaser. I am out of date and do not know what a slingbox is, but I will find out about it on internet. I appreciate the information.

Most of the time, to be honest, I would either not understand what others are stating or I just have no knowledge of what its being said. I do not mean anything by it. What would I gain by doing what you claim? Nothing. Nothing at all.

__

That's because you still haven't seen the video this thread is about!!!

Perhaps I misspoke. Do you hold the same opinion of the question as you did about 20 hours ago?

Big deal. nancy Pelosi who is one of the richest women in politics wants taxpayers to pay for jet to fly her rich friends back and forth across the country with no destination, just to have parties in the air. Obama goes to racist church and gets money from weathermen terrorists. NY Times gives up information which makes US more vulnerable to terrorists and risks lives of millions of people to sell newspapers. Politicians mostly suck no matter what party they are in. News channels all lie and only tell what news they agreee with. None of this is news. I retired to take position for less money that\n I was making before because it was to serve and protect country. Liberal news blew up the whole operation and jeopardized safety of America. I left the country partly to get away from all this crap. The country is going to hell and it is liberals and conservatives both screwing it up, but the liberals are far more guilty, in my opinion.

I have to pay for internet by minutes and my computer is too slow for videos and sometimes it will not play them at all. There are adobes and flashbacks or something but I do not know how to work them.

In that case, you probably shouldn't get a Slingbox.

AquaBlue can give you a good synopsis of the video if you want.

Back