• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
I like to read and learn about books but I thought perhaps this intellectual political type stuff would be too complicated for me and perhaps this is the case. I am not sure what this discussion is all about but I think it has to do with tortoises farting in the UK and people named stewart and aquablue arguing with someone named Carlos who is worried stewart or perhaps the farting tortoise is upset with him. This is all somehow related to fox news channel. Luckily I live in Thailand where nothing makes sense anyway so I am used to this.

i think these transmissions are from a parallel universe, or else from England.

Which would be why it says "from the UK."

political-pictures-teabagger-written-crayon.jpg

I think the thing that makes this thread so awesome is how the two most vocal Fox apologists in this thread have either not watched the video at all or, after having watched it, decided to bid adieu (but not completely) to the thread.

Youu credit just the video?
You ignore the mudslinging and constant personal mockery? :eek:

Yes. I credit just the video.

The mockery was for not watching the video. The video was watched, some backpedaling was done, and then adieu almost made.

It was quite a thread, no doubt! Defines awesome in a new way.
But then again, I'm talking about tone and not content and some people will certainly object to that.
So adieu, from someone who watched the video and refused to comment on it (just to keep your scorekeeping straight).
Peder

It was quite a thread, no doubt! Defines awesome in a new way.
But then again, I'm talking about tone and not content and some people will certainly object to that.
So adieu, from someone who watched the video and refused to comment on it (just to keep your scorekeeping straight).
Peder

Maybe not awesome like the Pietà or Grand Canyon or really good sex but definitely sharks with friggin' laser beams on their head awesome.

And, for the record, you didn't get ranked as an apologist.

Is an apologist like a communist? Or an atheist? maybe a gynecologist. If I watch fox news will they tell me? I do not care to watch video of news guy talking but I would watch a video if it had the sharks in it with laser beams on their heads.

Is an apologist like a communist? Or an atheist? maybe a gynecologist. If I watch fox news will they tell me? I do not care to watch video of news guy talking but I would watch a video if it had the sharks in it with laser beams on their heads.

Are you sure? What if it cost you three internets to watch it? And yes, the video does have sharks with laser beams.

Back