• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
This is no big deal. News media has been doing this forever.

Uhm, don't know what type of news you watch but when clips are shortened it isn't usually to influence the viewer's opinion of said clip or the person featuring in it.

Sparkchaser: what is /tg/?

uhm, news shortens and edits things all the time to influence public opinion. Where have you been? Yes I do think Fox news is better than other news. Conservative people like Fox news. Liberal people like all the others. This is not a real complicated concept and really not worth arguing about. I think CNN and NBC are gutless, lying commie fools. Liberals think Fox news is evil and stupid. No one is changing their opinion on this so what is the point?

watch

uhm, news shortens and edits things all the time to influence public opinion. Where have you been? Yes I do think Fox news is better than other news. Conservative people like Fox news. Liberal people like all the others. This is not a real complicated concept and really not worth arguing about. I think CNN and NBC are gutless, lying commie fools. Liberals think Fox news is evil and stupid. No one is changing their opinion on this so what is the point?

You are in Thailand, yes?
Not exactly a sanctuary of free speech I should say.

I myself am in Thailand and I can say anything I want except to say anything about royal family, which is against the law. Everyone knows CNN and NBC and ABC are very left wing outfits. This is not to say this is good or bad. It is just a fact. Informed people all know this, whether they are fans of Fox News or not. I personally do not have such a high regard for any news channel. they are supposed to report the facts but instead push their own opinions on brainwashed public.

I myself am in Thailand and I can say anything I want except to say anything about royal family, which is against the law. Everyone knows CNN and NBC and ABC are very left wing outfits. This is not to say this is good or bad. It is just a fact. Informed people all know this, whether they are fans of Fox News or not. I personally do not have such a high regard for any news channel. they are supposed to report the facts but instead push their own opinions on brainwashed public.

Did you just sign in with the wrong account, Jim?

This was the advertisement I saw when I opened this thread...
afarm5.static.flickr.com_4154_5395537506_35494816b0_z.jpg

Then again that Beck person does say on the video that he's not a journalist... But he is creepy though. :eek:

Back