• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Motokid an annoying ass?

no sweetsymphony please stay. really. moto needs a yin to his yang, or vice versa and you offered a good contrast. it' nice to get loads of opinions. your input has been missed by more than a few. i hope you will stay.

jenn

sweetsymphony said:
Motokid - Not only are you an annoying ass, but you are also a childish troublemaker with some obvious personal issues.
You forgot foulsmelling. :D

sweetsymphony said:
Motokid - Not only are you an annoying ass, but you are also a childish troublemaker with some obvious personal issues.

Hey, Moto, I'll swap you a few of your "personal issues" for my "hidden agenda." But I prefer the ruffian quality of "rabble rouser" to "troublemaker" so I think I'll keep that.

Let me know if you want to trade, otherwise I think I may sell my hidden agenda to get some fuzzy dice to string over the rearview mirror of the minivan.

Hahahahahaha....

I think there's a whole lot of hypocritical bullshit going on here. And I'm responding to numerous threads and posts in just this one place.

Somebody mention banning books, or censorship of authors and writings, and people here go completely off their nut in anger at such things, but goddamnit don't start a thread about farting or I'm leaving....come on...who needs to grow up?

If you do not care for the direction of things in the NON-BOOK area, in the GENERAL DISCUSSION category stay the hell out, or better yet start your own thread and create your own swell topics of discussion.

I say if people want to be cowards and hide, or leave, then let them go...who cares, and who needs them. If they are so put off, and/or so much more intelligent why can't they be creative enough to start new threads, and get people interested in what they want to talk about?

It's really quite simple...start your own threads....why is that so damn difficult?

START YOUR OWN DISCUSSION SO YOU CAN TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT!!!!!

Don't pout, take your ball and go home. Stand up for yourself and make your mark on the forum. Change the direction to a place where you want it to go. Take charge. Are you a leader or a follower?

Look at the number of posts, and the number of views in the non-book related discussion area. That's a good sign that a lot of people like the area for many reasons.

Nobody is stopping anybody from starting whatever discussion they want to start within the rules and guidelines of the forum.

Well said Motokid, I agree with all you said and also don't understand why a majority of us being adults can't speak up for ourselves a bit more instead of complaining to a mod behind everyone's backs. I mean if I have a problem with my nieghbor and trust me I do, I go down knock on her door and talk with her, we have always managed to work it out and we don't have to envolve the manager at all. Now I don't see why that can't be done here.

Ronny said:
Well said Motokid, I agree with all you said and also don't understand why a majority of us being adults can't speak up for ourselves a bit more instead of complaining to a mod behind everyone's backs. I mean if I have a problem with my nieghbor and trust me I do, I go down knock on her door and talk with her, we have always managed to work it out and we don't have to envolve the manager at all. Now I don't see why that can't be done here.

would be nice, wouldn't it, but a lot of people are offended when you say something, people are scared to stand up for themselves and let other people do their work, because it's so much easier, why else would we have so much crap in this world? you can't change the people around you, you can only change yourself and hope that the followers will follow your example or shut up...

Hey, where is jt85z28?

I'd hate to see this thread wilt away into the abyss without a comment or two from such a wonderfully new and outspoken fan.

Motokid reminds me of some people I've known who are all bright, intelligent people..I think you, like they, are searching for more of your own kind..By asking questions, and taking the role of devil's advocate, and sparking debate and heated discussion, you're looking for signs of intelligent life in the net-galaxy..
I had this English teacher once, who loved to throw out seeminly off-the cuff, almost offensive sometimes, statements, just to watch us get into a debate. I called them the Religious Wars since they usually centered around some item of religous belief..challenged at least one group or another.. I remember how he usually didn't say much after getting us going, but he'd sit in his chair with this really funny smile on his face...I believe he was thinking,"Aha! It worked..They're having to think, and defend their ideas" Of course, that's what writing is all about..
Fortuanately, we don't all have to agree on any issue. In fact, maybe it's better if we don't. It certainly makes this whole forum much more interesting and rewarding if there's room for different insights.
So, sorry Motokid.. I can't say I think you're an annoying ass ;0) I think you're more like my former English teacher...annoying at times maybe, but with good intentions. ;)

jeez....thanks a lot...I do have great great fun watching the ebb and flow of TBF life....

Coming from a mother of 10, I have to say I'm kinda touched by your observation.

Maybe I just need to notch things back up a bit.....maybe not...we'll see :D

Motokid said:
jeez....thanks a lot...I do have great great fun watching the ebb and flow of TBF life....

Coming from a mother of 10, I have to say I'm kinda touched by your observation.

Maybe I just need to notch things back up a bit.....maybe not...we'll see :D

No problem! I'm used to not being able to "play favorites" and I prefer to look for the good in most people..just remember, for NEXT mother's day.. I like Snickers :D

Moto who? ;)

I enjoy your posts and your questions. I may not agree with you or the opinions of others in every instance but that's part of the social experience.

I agree with many opinions here. I liked what Novella and Kookamour said.
As to my own impression...
Hey, Moto, there were at least one like you on every Russian forum I visited.
But I think you are slightly more intelligent than our average "troublemaker". Really, I cannot see as trouble all you do. You know, if this Forum consisted of people like me only - it would have being a boring thing really, as I cannot spend too much time here, and, actually, would not have started more than 1% of all the threads you have. And you have - and people speak with each other here, and get to know each other better and get to know life better... So I have to thank you for that now I know much more about people from many countries, then I had known several month before. (I have to thank Kenny Shovel for that even more than you, but as he isn't likely to drop here - you get all).

As to being an ass... You know, on that occasion when you repeatedly told us that Vatican couldn't be a state because it doesn't appear to be a state as it should be by your own standards, and then our dear old Martin told me to slow down some in order not to spoil the fun people were having... I think that had been the most annoying moment for me here. But it would be hardly honest to award you with that title you mentioned.

So - thank you for being here with us.

he's only 43. is it right that we are talking about him without him being here?

*i almost got that out without laughing, almost*

Back