• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Motokid an annoying ass?

i know it. my comp is always on and i am always in the kitchen. right now though everyone is out or asleep so i have the house to myself. just me, dave and all of you.

Nope, I mainly use my office computer, which changes far too much for me to get attached to it. The one at home is being called all sorts of expletives at the moment because it is choosing not to work... grrrrr!

Somehow calling somebody an annoying colostomy bag just doesn't have a real good grind to it if you know what I mean? Not real hurtful or angry.

I have obviously lost something in my posts and threads...must try harder I guess...

(going back to review older threads to discover where I lost my ability to really piss people off....where's that thread on the right to die...)

coming from a big meanie I'd have to say....huh????? mayor????

not me baby...anybody who's anti 2 party system, anti organized religion, pro legalization of marijuana, pro choice, anti helmet laws, pro green grass.....I don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of ever being elected for anything...

gimme the spit balls....where's my straw....

Maybe Mayor isn't exactly the right job for you Moto..Perhaps it's time for a new official position to be created for each and every community across the nation. Every place has at least one Pot Stirrer..why not make it official, and make it an elected office. That way, folks who feel they aren't being heard by the 2-party system, can at least have a representative in city councils and such..

Sergo said:
I have to thank Kenny Shovel for that even more than you, but as he isn't likely to drop here - you get all.
Thank you for making my carefully thought out, intricately worded postings, sound like an act of drive-by defecation.

Regards,
K-S

Drive-by defecation / colostomy bag... maybe these two are one in the same when it comes to asses. My opinion: neither are of the ass category.

Kenny, nice to see you putting yourself about a bit. Noticed you've been hanging on Sergo's thread almost exclusively. It's nice to see a long, multitopic discussion continue like that.

Kenny Shovel said:
Thank you for making my carefully thought out, intricately worded postings, sound like an act of drive-by defecation.

Regards,
K-S

Sorry, Kenny, it's my Russian dumbness again. :D

But really - Moto here makes about as much for this whole forum, starting threads which not all of them are pure shit, as you do to me by keeping me interested...

But I really hadn't expected you could come here...

novella said:
Kenny, nice to see you putting yourself about a bit. Noticed you've been hanging on Sergo's thread almost exclusively. It's nice to see a long, multitopic discussion continue like that.
At times we actually talk about books, which I think rather lets down the tone of the discussion.

Sergo said:
Moto here makes about as much for this whole forum, starting threads which not all of them are pure shit...
High praise indeed. Motokid, occasional non-shit-thread starter.

Regards,

KS

"Motokid, occasional non-shit-thread starter."

not sure it gets much better than that....

well maybe... only-starts-a-few-shit-threads-but-all-the-ones-recently-have-been-great ...would be better

I just got banned from a forum today.

I joined it because they supposedly had an area where you could discuss anything, politics, religion....anything. The basic, and only rule was no personal attacks.

I never personally attacked anyone, but I was banned with no warning, no 3 strikes your out policy, nothing. I guess I just pissed off the person who runs the forum. Funny thing is, I was posting in the right area, and simply asking questions, and posting thoughts, and opinions. I was not attacking anyone or their opinions. It was a basic topic much like one we have here.

I thought freedom of speech was a common ideology as long as you didn't yell fire in a theater, or something like that.

Some places are not all they are cracked up to be.

I think I'm the first, and only person banned from that place. So far. Seeing as how there are only about 20 members that's not such a big deal...but at least I can say I'm number one somewhere.

Happy Wednesday everybody....today's the 13th and I was that forum's 13th member to sign up....kinda funky huh????? :eek:

you got banned!!? are you pissed? to bad you couldn't of posted a link to over here before you left. hee hee. we will start a petition!!!!!!

Back