• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Motokid an annoying ass?

I'm not pissed...I find the whole thing funny.

This particular forum came to my attention through some posts here at TBF. After numerous rants and complaints about TBF they "advertised" their new place as being so open, and without restriction.

I guess that only applies if you sit on the same side of the fence as they do.

If you really want to know the forum name I'll pm you...but I don't care to stir up a bunch of shit for Darren by publicly naming another forum...

Oh, look, Robert has a motocycle too! You guys can be buddies! Do y'all like to zip in and out of moving traffic without warning? Now that can be annoying.

Motokid said:
If you really want to know the forum name I'll pm you...but I don't care to stir up a bunch of shit for Darren by publicly naming another forum...
Thank you for your consideration Moto.

novella said:
Oh, look, Robert has a motocycle too! You guys can be buddies! Do y'all like to zip in and out of moving traffic without warning? Now that can be annoying.

Oh hell no. I never zip in and out of traffic (read: I don't have a death wish).

novella said:
Do y'all like to zip in and out of moving traffic without warning? Now that can be annoying.

Naw....I'm too old for taking risks like that. Lane splitting is illegal in my state too. I may get on the throttle a bit hard every now and then....but I try to maintain a half-decent image of what a motorcyclist should be.

Motokid said:
Naw....I'm too old for taking risks like that. Lane splitting is illegal in my state too. I may get on the throttle a bit hard every now and then....but I try to maintain a half-decent image of what a motorcyclist should be.

Yeah, why hurry when you're on a bike? After all, the ride isn't about the destination.

No, that a 2003 Kawasaki Concours. I'm thinking about getting a BMW K1200LT in a couple of years.

Robert said:
No, that a 2003 Kawasaki Concours. I'm thinking about getting a BMW K1200LT in a couple of years.

I was thinking either Beemer, Kawi, or the Honda....

I have a 2002 Yamaha R1 that I just got used, after having a 1990 Yamaha FZR400 for 15 years....yeah....quite a power difference.... :D

Here's a silly question? If you're banned from here, how are you still posting ?

BTW, I don't know you since I am new here, but I believe in the freedom to speak our minds, and since I haven't seen any kind of personal attacks, I think you're alright.
JMHO

Isabell said:
Here's a silly question? If you're banned from here, how are you still posting ?

BTW, I don't know you since I am new here, but I believe in the freedom to speak our minds, and since I haven't seen any kind of personal attacks, I think you're alright.
JMHO

I did not say I got banned from "this" forum. It was a different forum.

...and once you get to know me....you'll love me...just ask jennashleajorhspamzilla.... :D

jenngorham said:
it's true. he's highly addictive. what can i say? every morning i gotta get me some moto.

thanx you beautiful piece of a :eek: ......I mean...how much do I owe you now :cool:

Back