• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jersey Shore

episode 2 recap:

*Vinny is stalked at a club by an adoring grenade.

*Vinny and "The situation" bring a girl back to the house. Vinny locks situation out of the room, the situation assesses the situation, and heads downstairs, not before pleading that "sharing is caring."

*Sammi continues to be a killjoy. Along with Ronnie, she skips out on the "sunday family meal" and the roommates are not thrilled.

*The gang goes out on the boardwalk to enjoy rides and have a good time. Sammi continuously complains about things "...becoming just like Miami." Ronnie is beginning to tire of being on Sammi's leash.

Libra-I thought it was going to occur at the sunday meal, perhaps that is why Sammi and Ronnie skipped. Can't wait for when the next big blow up occurs. The girls will yell, threaten, and make gestures, the guys will sit and watch with wide open eyes and gaping yappers.:lol:

My son asked me if I am watching that crap again.:whistling::lol:

Sammi is too clingy,the apology that is coming up will be greatly enjoyed after the way she treated the girls.

The Situation getting lucked out was hysterical!

"Fillette mignin".:lol::lol:

I also enjoyed Snooki and Deena trying to get the ball back..."I will hold you from your feet"

Wow, Sammi & Ronnie are just the perfect dysfunctional couple. And now Ronnie wants to chew Mike's butt. I'm now watching the "cabs are here!" episode in rapt attention. Wow.

Well, the crew is done with Italy. Ron and Mike had an interesting spat and the locals ended up booing the shoremates. On to season 5.:lol:

Season 5 episode 1

"The situation" has two friends who can confirm that he hooked up with Snooki at the house. Also at the house, is Snookie and Jionni, the guy she dated while she hooked up. Vinny gets depressed, Ronnie hits the gym.

:D

Vinny leaves the house in a fog of anxiety, housemates are bewildered in how to counsel him, though Ronnie and Pauly D try their best to convince him to stay to no avail. Jionnni and The Situation become buds, Snookie is peeved.

Episode 2.

Back