• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

last/next concert ?

ruby said:
Knebworth was a great concert,i did try and get tickets for his concerts next yr but they sold out that quick.My daughter is gutted :(
I have the DVD but am yet to watch it. My lovely brother bought me it for christmas 2 years ago, along with the soundtrack, but it was just before I moved back to Canada, and the region coding here wouldn't let me watch it :mad: . Listening to the soundtrack just makes me sad, though, because I feel like an idiot for not going to the Melbourne show!! Hopefully he'll tour again...

ruby said:
Knebworth was a great concert,i did try and get tickets for his concerts next yr but they sold out that quick.My daughter is gutted :(
Well, they sold out real fast in Paris too but I just couldn't resign myself to not seeing him live and since I'm probably gonna move back to SA next year I figured it was now or never so I did the ebay thing :eek:

NotTheDoctor said:
Well, they sold out real fast in Paris too but I just couldn't resign myself to not seeing him live and since I'm probably gonna move back to SA next year I figured it was now or never so I did the ebay thing :eek:
No, no! Apparently he is touring South Africa in April for the first time! I went and looked because my mother just told me in a letter that he's touring Australia again sometime next year, but I can't find any details... :( maybe the dates just haven't been released yet? Here's hoping!! :)

Kookamoor said:
No, no! Apparently he is touring South Africa in April for the first time!
Ohhhh sorry, I meant SA as in South America... :eek: Most artists will only go to Argentina and Brazil and maybe Chile. But most of them just ignore us altogether... Both The White Stripes and Moby did concerts in Bogotá (Colombia) this year, but it almost never happens. So I'm trying to go to as many concerts as I can while I'm still living in Paris. And I just loooooooooooooove Robbie :p

ps (Kookamoor, I love your X-mas mini website!)

NotTheDoctor said:
Ohhhh sorry, I meant SA as in South America... :eek: Most artists will only go to Argentina and Brazil and maybe Chile. But most of them just ignore us altogether... Both The White Stripes and Moby did concerts in Bogotá (Colombia) this year, but it almost never happens. So I'm trying to go to as many concerts as I can while I'm still living in Paris. And I just loooooooooooooove Robbie :p
Ah, I see! I deal with South Africa in my work and just assumed because we use SA all the time. Oops!

NotTheDoctor said:
ps (Kookamoor, I love your X-mas mini website!)
Thanks! It was CDA's Secret Santa gift for me!! :D

I only went to 2 concerts this year :mad:, but they were both to see Audioslave, and I was in heaven at the time. No plans yet for '06 since the holiday's took so much funding, but hopefully it'll be Audioslave again and Red Hot Chili Peppers, who I have been waiting for forever!

Last consert was a outdoor consert with Green Day this summer.
Don't know who I'll see next. Hopefully Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi, Keane, Robbie Williams ++ will find there way to Norway soon.

The last concert: Die Toten Hosen (The Dead Trousers)
The next concert: Robbie Williams in Germany (August) :eek:

Broken social scene in may

i saw them few weeks ago twas 15 euro for the gig and the cost of the may ticket is 24.50!

Stewart said:
I'm considering going to see Joan As Police Woman on Monday.

Who? Is that the name of a band, or something else entirely... something we at TBF don't wanna know? ;) :D

Joan As Police Woman is the name of Joan Wasser's band. Joan is a member of the Johnsons, Antony Hegarty's support band, hence Antony And The Johnsons She also plays in Rufus Wainwright's band. She's a bit of a multi-instrumentalist.

You can here a few tracks of her music here.

Oh wow, great website!

News - April 4, Feb, Jan, Jan, Sept-Dec... how interesting :D

Awful name, but the songs are ok :)

Back