• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Last seen...

Martin said:
Still a good film, though. Well, maybe not good, but freaking spectacular!!

Now go see Sin City, it's even better.

Cheers

I REALLY wanna see Sin City. That is a must for me. If I don't see it over the weekend then will see it sometime next week :)

StarWars: SFX were very good... but just felt so EMPTY and SOULESS. It's just a lot of flashing lights. Nothing against eye candy, I like it a lot, but there has to be some emotional charge to it or style to it and starwars has none. You may as well be watching a video game.

I did :D

Res Evil 2 has LOADS of style! It has more style than all the lucass's stinky trilogy!

Don't even compare the two of them, damn you! AND, AND, Res Evil has Mileeennnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *drool* :D

On Naboo they got to roll around in the grass after riding giant blood-filled ticks. What fun.

That "NOOOOooooo!!!" link made me laugh. But I also laughed in the movie when he said it.

"Hemoroids the dark one has, mmmmmm??" says Yoda. :D

All love was lost after he choked her on that volcanic planet. And if anyone remembers the name of that volcanic planet, or moon, or whatever it was, he or she is truly a geek.

Martin said:
Well, he is breathing rather heavily all the time.
LOL. Well, maybe that isn't breathing we hear, but the sound of hydraulics. LMAO. Ohh, bad visual there...

I just watched The Chronicles of Riddick for the second time, and I still think it's a pretty good flick.

It's so fucking high concept, that if you'd drop a penny off of it, you might kill a man.

Cheers

i liked riddick a lot. i just wish it had been longer. hopefully there are plans for a sequel. karl urban, i love him. he does something for me.

Karl Urban even does something for me! No, seriously, I like him, you know, as an actor. Liked him in Riddick, liked him in Bourne, and I liked him in Rings.

What can I say, I liked him.

On Riddick - the original plans were a trilogy, with Chronicles beng the first (and Pitch Black being a kind of prequel, a la The Hobbit), but it tanked so mercilessly that I doubt the sequels will ever be made.

Cheers

Back