• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Last seen...

Mulholland Drive

Brilliant movie with a really eerie mood to it. Haven't really figured it out yet, I'm leaning towards a dream theory right now, but I have to watch it again sometime, to see if I'm on the right track.
I'm definitely going to watch more movies by David Lynch

we watched spanglish last night. i liked it. i am not an adam sandler fan, but he really wasn't in it very much. i can't really think of anything negative to say. well except if i were married to tea leoni i would just bitch slap her because my GOD!!!! simmer down.

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring (Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom) by Kim Ki-Duk.
This had several similarities with "The Isle" on the surface (torture of fish and frogs, and floating houses) but it was so moralistic that I wouldn't have guessed that it was the same director that had made "Bad Guy" or "The Isle".

It's not a bad movie but I was dissapointed.

i watched half of the wedding planner. i did not rent it, it was on tv. i want that hour back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the horror. the yuckiness! what was i thinking really? i could have spent that time plucking eyebrows, waxing things, dolling up my toes for new sandals, but noooooooo i got sucked in by j.lo damn her!!

Saw Miss Congeniality 2! I didn't think I was really gonna like it, but I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was very funny :D

Oh.

My.

God!

Did a big nasty woman come by and rip your male genitalia off? Because that's the only way I can forgive you for this .. heinous cruelty.

Cheers

A female chose the movie. It was her turn after I dragged her to see Ring Two :D Does this count? Am I forgiven?! :eek:

This coming from the person who voluntarily watched, and enjoyed (eek!!) Miss Congeniality 2?!

Pfft.

Cheers

Back