• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Last seen...

Watched two films last weekend...
Scent of a Woman - Brilliant!
As Good as it Gets- Like the film but watching Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt kiss feels weird.:lol:

Citizen Kane

I had to watch it as a school assignment for tomorrow's literature class. Despite it being a rather old movie, I actually liked it, it wasn't as slow as most 1940s movies are (three-hour movie with all the 'action' in the last hour or so), this one starts immediately. :)

Watched Beowulf (2007) last night. Once I got past the digital enhancements of everything, I really enjoyed it.

The Last King of Scotland. I thought Whitaker was brilliant; not sure about the rest of the film. I think I'll give it another try.

Pineapple Express. So, so funny!

The Last King of Scotland. I thought Whitaker was brilliant; not sure about the rest of the film. I think I'll give it another try.

Pineapple Express. So, so funny!

Very powerful movie.Give it another try when you can.:D

Gran Torino-Clint Eastwood..an enjoyable curmudgeon to watch.
The Promotion-Seann William Scott...loved it,very funny,an American and a Canadian going after the same job promotion.

Just got back from seeing Revolutionary Road with my boyfriend's sister.
It was everything I expected. It was wonderful and depressing. Highly recommend this.
:star4:

CHERRY 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwww
havent seen it in a long time i fuckin love this movie.reminds me of philip k dick books.

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_511SJQZGNSL._SL500.jpg

CHERRY 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwww
havent seen it in a long time i fuckin love this movie.reminds me of philip k dick books.

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_511SJQZGNSL._SL500.jpg

Ha, the tagline is great!
I've been rewatching the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So far, I think The Two Towers is my favorite :).

I've been rewatching the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So far, I think The Two Towers is my favorite :).
A lot happens in Two Towers. I've always liked Return of the King the best. Got a little teary eyed. :p
---
X-Files: FTF/IWTB Blu-Ray is in transit! Yay! Probably won't get it before school starts, but it'll be fun to see it next weekend. Thanks for all your info!
---
Finally saw Hell Boy II last night on DVD. I liked it better than the first. Lots of fun looking monsters. I like the house-head guy. The princess was super cute.

:star5: Big Stan :star5:
Something I would definately recommend to the mature older teen/adult who can handle somewhat vulgar language and sexual references :lol:
Big Stan was one of the funniest movies I've seen, and it starred Rob Schneider which made it even more enjoyable!

Back