• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Litany's Genre Swap v 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one of the suggestions but I haven't gotten to read it yet... I'm already reading 2 books at the moment.

I don't really do gentle.

I can attest to this. I'm already under a threat of death to like Litany's sci fi suggestion to me (I do! I do! I know I like it, although I haven't yet read it!).

I think Sparks said recommenders have until August 20 to make a suggestion. Maybe anonymityK has put on a great big thinking cap and is concentrating hard on a suggestion for you, Litany. In the meantime, there's always the backs of cereal boxes and ketchup bottle labels to read.

I've been recommended Ender's Game so I've put my name on reserve at the library. I'm hoping to get it sooner than later.

Or perhaps just ask the boss man for a new suggester :) If you are looking for sci fi, I'm sure I can come up with a few suggestions for you.

I recieved my reccomendations.:)

I will be reading Daphne Du Maurier-My Cousin Rachel,I have two of her books(unread) but I liked the synopsis on this one.

OK, it is looking like anonymityK has bailed on us.

This was the anonymityK lineup:

anonymityK == recommends a book to => Litany
beer good == recommends a book to => anonymityK

If by the 20th, anonymityK doesn't make an appearance, I propose the new pairing:

beer good == recommends a book to => Litany

I think that will work nicely.

OK, it is looking like anonymityK has bailed on us.

This was the anonymityK lineup:

If by the 20th, anonymityK doesn't make an appearance, I propose the new pairing:

beer good == recommends a book to => Litany

I think that will work nicely.

Good choice. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back