• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Litany's Genre Swap v 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just Libra, Fantasy Moon and myself (Eldog) that didn't receive recommendations?

Joderu, Tai_Mai_Shu and Reads To Sleep...did any of you end up getting recommendations?

I say we give the recommenders until the end of the year and then any remaining members without recommendations can recommend for each other.

How does that sound?

Is it just Libra, Fantasy Moon and myself (Eldog) that didn't receive recommendations?

Joderu, Tai_Mai_Shu and Reads To Sleep...did any of you end up getting recommendations?

I say we give the recommenders until the end of the year and then any remaining members without recommendations can recommend for each other.

How does that sound?

I didn't get a recommendation but I did sent out my recommendation to Litany.

I didn't get a recommendation but I did sent out my recommendation to Litany.

Shall we go with:

Libra== recommends a book to => Tai_Mai_Shu
Fantasy Moon == recommends a book to => Libra
Eldog == recommends a book to => Fantasy Moon
Tai_Mai_Shu == recommends a book to => Eldog

If Joderu95 and Reads To Sleep haven't received recommendations, perhaps they could recommend to each other for this round?

I'll PM everyone including Joderu95 and Reads To Sleep also.

Shaking off my flakes

Still waiting.

Thanks for the PM prod, eldog. Sparks herded me back to the swap and then I rambled off oblivious again. Sorry!

Joderu95, if you still want a recommendation for a nonfiction, memoir, or crime book, I'll have it for you before the day's end. I'm now going into think mode.

Oh, before I go.... I don't have a recommendation for myself yet, but maybe it's because I've been too flaky myself to get one?

Redemption!

I just sent off a recommendation to joderu95. It feels good to be a responsible citizen for a change. :cool:

Thanks for the PM prod, eldog. Sparks herded me back to the swap and then I rambled off oblivious again. Sorry!

Joderu95, if you still want a recommendation for a nonfiction, memoir, or crime book, I'll have it for you before the day's end. I'm now going into think mode.

Oh, before I go.... I don't have a recommendation for myself yet, but maybe it's because I've been too flaky myself to get one?

If everything goes to plan, Joderu95 will send you recommendations Reads To Sleep...

LOL,this is too funny.I sent a recommendation to Anamnesis but I can recommend to Tai Mai Shu also.:D And FantasyMoon is recommending to me.

LOL,this is too funny.I sent a recommendation to Anamnesis but I can recommend to Tai Mai Shu also.:D And FantasyMoon is recommending to me.

I know what you mean... I sent a recommendation to brk_3.

I enjoy recommending books to people so I don't mind. Hope you don't mind either!

Just trying to make it that we all get a recommendation (even though we all had to recommend twice).

I enjoy recommending books to people so I don't mind. Hope you don't mind either!

Just trying to make it that we all get a recommendation (even though we all had to recommend twice).

I have no problem.:D I just have to find and suggest something oposite than what he reads.:D

Maybe I need to wait for the next round?

I recommended a book to joderu a few days ago, but I haven't received my own recommendation yet. Should I just wait until the next round in February or should I recommend a book to myself? :whistling:

I recommended a book to joderu a few days ago, but I haven't received my own recommendation yet. Should I just wait until the next round in February or should I recommend a book to myself? :whistling:

Could I get the PM that has your literary likes and dislikes first? I already recommended a book to beer good weeks ago but I don't mind doing more, I just need to know where to start.

I got my recommendations from Tai_Mai_Shu today!

I have also given and received recommendations with/from cajun_duck who was a late comer but wanted to participate.

I see a couple of weeks of new experiences ahead and I thank you both in advance. Of course if things don't work, I may have to seek retribution.... hehehehe :devil:

Given the fact that a lot of people still haven't received their recommendation, maybe we should prolong the deadline to read the books? End of March, maybe?

Mine is on the hold shelf at the library. I couldn't get it before because they closed when it started snowing, and I probably won't be going through town until Saturday. I found it on audiobook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back