• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Litany's Genre Swap v 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should list the pairings. Since sparkchaser isn't around these days, please send me the information in a PM and I'll post the list of pairings here.
Hopefully this way we'll discover who was supposed to send recommendations to you Tai_Mai_Shu.

We should list the pairings. Since sparkchaser isn't around these days, please send me the information in a PM and I'll post the list of pairings here.
Hopefully this way we'll discover who was supposed to send recommendations to you Tai_Mai_Shu.

I sent you a PM

Sorry, joderu95. I've been traipsing around oblivious to our new swap. Sparkchaser just yanked me out of the woodwork and nicely told me that you're awaiting a suggestion. I'm putting on a thinking cap....

I haven't received a suggestion, either. Does someone else need a thinking cap?

Me either. Sent mine out though.

I finished the book that was suggested to me. That book was:

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

yea I had never read this classic and now that I have I can certainly understand why this is a timeless classic and why it is a Pulitzer Prize winning novel of fiction.

Five Stars :star5:

This was such an enjoyable read.

Thanks eldog

I finished the book that was suggested to me. That book was:

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

yea I had never read this classic and now that I have I can certainly understand why this is a timeless classic and why it is a Pulitzer Prize winning novel of fiction.

Five Stars :star5:

This was such an enjoyable read.

Thanks eldog

You're welcome brk_3! I am so happy that you enjoyed it.

Sadly, I still have not received my suggestions...

:sad:

Ok, so I'll post the info people sent me and then Sparkchaser will have to fill out the blanks...

Landslide == recommends a book to => dele
scribeswindow == recommends a book to => Landslide
brk_3 == recommends a book to => rosemarie
eldog == recommends a book to => brk_3
Libra == recommends a book to => Anamnesis

This is all I have. I've received and sent mine. Besides eldog, who hasn't gotten their suggestions yet?

I still haven't received my suggestion yet. If this must be finished by February, that doesn't leave much time once I do acquire it... if I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back